𝐕. 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲🔞✦

Start from the beginning

ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı

нeιɢнт: 170cm/5'6"

weιɢнт: 65.7kg/145lb

eye color: Light Grey

нαιr color: Black, dyed white.

Hᴀɪʀ Sᴛʏʟᴇ: Used be bob style but grew it out to long curls.

ѕĸιɴ тoɴe: Fair/Tan

вody тype: Muscular lean/Curvy

вlood тype: A-

вυѕт ѕιze: 36D

ѕeхυαlιтy: Heterosexual

ѕpecιeѕ: Human

ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı

ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Valkyrie is a blunt and feisty woman. She's someone who is challenging with a clever mind. Many people would describe her as being intelligent. She knows her way around the streets or learning about others secrets. She's an compassionate about getting what she wants. The way she does it is by seducing the person. Which makes her flirty towards people but not all the time. Valkyrie is courageous for everything she's done. Possibly even herotistic. Valkyrie is calm when it comes to dire situations. She knows that if something were to go wrong then she comes up with a plan instant. After what she has been through, Valkyrie is wise when it comes to certain things. Just don't ask her about revenge. Valkyrie is an honest person because she knows lies would only dig graves. However, many people would mix her honesty with her sarcastic attitude. It makes hard to tell whether she's just rude or brutally honest. Valkyrie is insensitive especially when it comes to people who have died. It is because of her near death  had change her. In the past, she was someone who was known to kind person with a caring heart. Everyone who knew her would call her a sweetheart. She would often have this motherly aura around younger children. And she was like this second mother to  her little sister. Valkyrie remains loyal to people as long as they're loyal to her. She's someone who's responsible and respective. Valkyrie seems like this trusting person which often helps her lure people she often need to take down.

ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı

"You can't move back, you can only move forward."

ıllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllııllıllı