Eggman: "I'd lovve to stay and watch him disassemble you, but I have business to attend to." he said as he flying away and Zavok led them away. Zazz was laughing and said.

Zazz: "I know the perfect spot to take care of you." he said.

Sonic: "That's funny, because I know the perfect spot to kick you." he said.

Zazz began to run as Sonic follow him. after a few minutes Zazz show up throwing a Moon mech that is bouncing as Sonic dodge ad attack him. after a few times he was retreating.

Few minutes later

Sonic arrived where Tails and the other are. Tails still fixing it while the others are waiting.

Sonic: "Whew, alright. We good to go or what, Tails? he said.

Tails stop as he put his tools away and said.

Tails: "I've built a TV out of paperclips..." he said.

Sonic: "Yeah..." he said.

Tails: "...and reprogrammed a super computer using dishwashing detergent and toothpick.." he said.

Sonic: "I know..." he said.

Tails: "So look, fixing a propeller on a bi-plane? That's about as difficult as taking a nap." he said. he spin it as  the plane is ready to go.

Sonic: "Kay, I did not need your whole life story. A simple goo to go would have been cool." he said.

Tails: "Alright. Good to do!' he said.

Sonic: "Cool!" he said.

Meanwhile at the Eggman base

It show Eggman holding a rabbit that have been defeated and sad.

Eggman: "These Animals are quite underwhelming. I'm disappointed in you incompetent fools. Violently disappointed." he said as he throw the rabbit.

Orbot Manage to catch as the rabbit was anger as it kicking him on the head.

Zavok: "We don't care about your disappointment. Master." he said as he got close and point his finger at him.

Eggman push him as he got somekind of Conch eye pulled out as the six was fear what he about to do.

Eggman: "Do you care now?" he asked as he play.

it made Zavok as he unable to do something. Eggman stop and said.

Eggman: "Next time, bring better Animals!" he said.

Back to Sonic

He at the Desert Ruins zone, he looking for the Animals that been trap, after a few minutes of searching them as he attack the bots. he manage to find them and free them.

Meanwhile at Eggman base again

Eggman: "You, fat one! Go take care of that blue pest." he said.

Zomom: "Who are you calling fat?" he ask.

Eggman: "You! Now, if you hurry and destroy Sonic I've got an even bigger sandwich for you." he said as he had the sandwich and throw it high up.

Zomom: "Oh boy! Sandwich!" he said as he jump and catch.

He landed as he which break the floor  as Eggman and the others bot was shaking as he land. He jump again as he began running out.