༻ Meet you on the Other Side - NCT's Taeyong༺

Start from the beginning

"Ticket." You show your ticket, as the worker scans the QR code from it. You then walk toward the entry, holding the straps of your backpack tightly, greeted by the plane attendant inside the plane.

You walk through the seats, which was filled with many passengers. This was a full flight now that you remember, so you had to take whichever seat was available, although you slowly hoped you didn't have to be in the backseats... You see two empty seats, with a man sitting next to the window. In the seats next to those, there was a crying child, which honestly annoyed you, like SO MUCH, which lead you to sit the farthest from it. In other words, you sat next to the man. He was looking out the window, he had light bright blue hair, with a white suit. He then looked at you, which got you startled.

 A sudden feeling came to the two, the atmosphere changed

A sudden feeling came to the two, the atmosphere changed. Just with look of an eye, destiny had arranged itself. Like love at first sight, they found themselfs with instant butterflies. Love birds, are you willing to stick with each other, til your dying moment, final twitch?

You stayed there for a while, the man did as well.

Why do I..feel weird inside-

You looked away and fastened you seat belt, you watched as all the passengers sit down as well. He was still looking out the window, very patiently. He looked quite serious, so you didn't bother catching his attention. You had to wait a while for everyone to place their luggage and sit down, since you were around the 25th row of the plane. You then take out your phone, and send a message to your beloved mother.

↳ ☏

✧ MOM ♡

Im in, see you soon! -
Love you! -
Delivered 06/02/22 ✔️

✕ ☏

Soon after you hear an announcement:

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Captain has turned on the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position. If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you. We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law. If you have any questions about our flight today, please don't hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you."