This part of the palace was rarely ever used, and more so it was prohibited for any Fatui members to go through. This was mainly for Harbingers only section.

When they reached the end of their journey, goodbye was a little short lived. Especially because of the short amount of time they had talked despite all of the arguing and insulting.

"Scaramouche. I dislike you. But I am indebted to you, regrettably. So I thank you." Diluc straightforwardly confessed, as he was always the one to want to leave first.

Scaramouche rolled his eyes again, clicking his tongue. "The feeling is mutual. I dislike you too, and it's great that you're regrettably indebted to me. Makes me feel like a real good piece of shit, really."

"Don't say that," Y/n reprimanded.

"But you're still short." Diluc mumbled in the end, and sure enough he heard that specific comment more clearly than before.

Kaeya stuck out a hand, "you were a wonderful sponsor and cooperator that I'm quite impressed." He grinned, "more of an honor."

Scaramouche then gave Kaeya a weirded out and grossed out look. "Why're you talking like that? You're gross."

"I am, still a Favonius Knight, and Cavalry Captain. So I have my fair share of mannered speech." He reasoned. "If you get arrested by the Favonius Knight, I promise to release you."

"Thanks..." he said.

"Truly, I didn't think this goodbye would be very heartfelt or wanted." Albedo said first. "But our mutual care for Y/n explains too much that we don't need to talk to know."

He gave a reserved smile, but it was more because he felt a little awkward since they don't really do very heart to heart moments.

Scaramouche let out a breath out of his nose, as he shifted his weight on one leg. Taking one arm out in front of him, opening his hand.

"You're so explicitly knowledgeable. I may have misinterpreted you, Albedo." He smiled.

Albedo shook his hand gracefully, after this very one on one agreement with each other.

"If you ever want to change career paths, come join the Fatui." Scaramouche said, then noticed the dissatisfied look on Y/n's face. Then shrugged it off.

"Scara, aren't you a little aware that you're practically betraying the Tsaritsa?" Y/n asked lastly.

Though he scoffed, looking away. "I've long prepared for betrayal."

"Take care of yourself, got it?" She pointed directly as a warning.

"Whatever." She pulled him into a quick and tight hug, as if it were her last. He hugged her back, almost nuzzling his face

They all quickly waved, and made a fast hustle towards the exit out of the palace grounds. And sure enough they finally made it out of the radar of those Fatuis.

"How do we get to the hideout house?" Y/n asked, as she pulled up her shoes a little more, with the help of Albedo who held her hand so she wouldn't fall out of balance.

"It's a little far, honestly. But we can still get there by foot." Kaeya said, as he looked over towards Diluc who shrugged.

"Uh, okay." She reluctantly nodded, but that was the only way to at least find a welcoming shelter to hide in the meantime.

"I'll lead the way." Albedo smiled at her.

So.... Diluc and Kaeya were in the back, whilst Albedo and Y/n were in the front. It was their way of being wingmen, and trying to get them to talk with each other.

Kaeya leaned his head over Diluc without taking his eyes off of the two. "Do you think they're talking their hearts out?"

"Could be." Diluc was pretty uninterested.

Though for the two 'lovers-in-training....'

It was absolute silence.

They didn't utter a word, nor did they hear each other's breaths with how quiet they wanted to stay. It was ridiculous.

'What am I supposed to say after what he said before??' Y/n was going in circles, because all of the IQ went into her combat, and nothing else.

'"Are you alright?" Albedo asked, "after staying in a chair for so long. You must be exhausted."

"Uh huh, I am..." Y/n was sweating bullets, as she felt embarrassed that she wasn't able to talk while Albedo was, after he seemingly said something that would be embarrassing to face again.

'He doesn't seem fazed at all. Was what he said just something.... He didn't—'

"Y/n." Albedo suddenly called. Making her look up quickly. Almost too quickly, which made it seem like she was waiting for him to call her name.

"Yeah?" She heard a gentle chuckle from the man, making her confused. Though from the looks of it, the way he smiled so kindly and warmly her way nearly made her think nothing else mattered but him.

"Sorry, I just found it amusing how you sounded a little excited when I said your name." He said, leaving her to experience the 80 stages of grief in 3 seconds.

She elbowed him in his side, as he chuckled it off. While she was pretty red. And the only red she's been was with blood... from others...

But anyways—

Kaeya and Diluc saw how they were talking a lot and being intimate. While they were just watching from behind them.

Third— fourth wheeling?

This time these two guys were quiet. And there was this kind of uncomfortable pressure to say something.

"You wanna hold hands?" Kaeya lifted his arm up slightly above his waist level, as Diluc looked at him with very judging looks.

"Does it look like I want to?" His look was frightening.

"I don't know, I feel this pressure—"

"Of my fists." Diluc had slowly and menacingly brought a fist up in the air. But put it down as he sighed, losing the will to hit Kaeya.

They saw the same house in the distance once again, as Albedo was pointing to the specific house as Y/n was trying to find it.

Kaeya and Diluc caught up as they all knocked on the door. Revealing a skeptic looking Anthon, though he opened the door even more when he recognized who was at their door.

"Misters!" Anthon shouted, and Tonia let out a relieved breath, knowing it was people she knew.

"I didn't think you would be back..." Tonia said, as she let them in. She perked at the new person they had brought in as well.

"Who's this Miss?" Teucer suddenly appeared right being Anthon, as the boys were staring in curiosity. However Tonia quietly scolded them that it was rude to stare.

"She's—"

"Albedo's girlfriend." Kaeya and Diluc interrupted Albedo at the same time. The blonde shorty looked at them very offended by the way they interrupted him to say that.

Y/n gave the, 'it-is-what-it-is' kind of look. But it was quite noticeable of her that she was still flustered over the title. It seemed official, though not really.

Words of love was a newfound word in her own personal dictionary. And she hoped to learn it very soon.

The Jester.

Skirmisher.

Rooster.

"Find them. I dare not take such mercy on those who defy me in this region. In Snezhnaya. For the Snezhnayans."