|| 11 ||

"Is this the cave?" Y/N looked around to find any openings, but it was useless. There were no openings. And completely, and perfectly sealed with mountains of snow piled.

"If it is just snow, how come Bennett did not use his pyro vision?" Albedo put a hand to his chin, looking at it in thought.

"Hand me Bennettt's goggles."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N stabbed her polearm into the snow, and imbued it with pyro. From inside to outside it all melted. Creating a hole. And it was all dark.

Albedo poked his head through the same large hole, behind her.

Y/N didn't bother lighting the place up, and that was her fault. As she slipped into another hole, dragging Albedo right down with her.

They both yelped.

And found themselves in a much lighter place.

Y/N lit up a torch that was hanging around in the sides of the place, and tore it out. Bringing it with them to see.

"Are these their footsteps?" Albedo looked to where she was squatting down.

"Bennett and Razor's foot size is about the same. And they seem to be the same size as the footprints." Albedo turned his head to see Y/N staring close at the footprints. And grazing her hand over them.

"These are Bennett's shoes. They feel just like the prints of his shoes under."

"Why do you know what the bottom of his shoes feel like?"

"He steps on my hand often on accident." She briefly said. And got back up. Shoving the torch in Albedo's hands.

She was going to do the manhandling if there was need for any. And Albedo could just be the princess in the back.

Y/N saw as Albedo dodged a falling icicle, another one fell. And she pulled his trench coat towards herself, still facing the way she was walking. And quickly releasing the fabric from her fingertips.

The footsteps ended in front of two cave ways. Both looked exactly the same. They both had odd markings inside the walls of each tunnel.

And different types of shoes.

Fatui diplomat shoes.

What were they even doing here? We're they pursuing her? Or was it something else here in this cave that they were after?

She was going to go the opposite way, until Albedo had gone through the tunnel where the fatui shoe footsteps led.

"Y/N? Are you not coming?" Albedo didn't exactly have an excited expression. Nor a depressed one. Just his neutral face. Though, he showed a hint of curiosity.

Y/N ruffled the back of her head, and sighed. Following after the handsome blonde boy.

She really didn't want to face another set of fatuis. Her old habits just pop up again, ordering them from her high position, acting cold and brutal. Because being sensitive as a harbinger won't do any good.

Staying cold makes people around her avoid her, and she likes less socializing. She wouldn't go out of her way to make friends with enemies. And finished things quickly.

Besides, what's the point in trying to talk to someone who doesn't want to even interact with you? Most people just stay away after trying once. And as soon as they see their dislike for talking, they leave, and see them as a rude person.

Y/N didn't care about that. That was just who she was. There was nothing to care about if they didn't see value in anything.

She never even saw her own parents lives as valuable. A lot Snezhnayan's values family relationships. Because she saw no value in them, she sought them to not be beneficial to her anymore.