Lets Get Going!

A/N: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys! So, it's my birthday today. And just wanted to say.

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZINGLY AMAZING.

Don't worry, you'll get your next chapter soon, I did want to present you guys with something like with the Genshin Characters... but just wanted to spread some more good vibes to you guys.

This is like... uhhhh...

Um...

Albedo: I think she's troubled with something.

Scaramouche: She's just being a dumb autho— *shoved to the side*

Childe: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YO—

Zhongli: Childe, I think you stepped on something.

Childe: Huh? Oh. Sorry, you were too short I didn't see you. You're stealing the author's spotlight.

Scaramouche: I barely had any chapters revealed in.

Y/N: You have a whole goddamn arc with you in it, wdym.

Kaeya: Likewise, whenever I enter the tavern, you know I'd steal any spotlight. If you ask Diluc, you'll know.

Diluc: I'm afraid I have no recollection.

Kaeya: What?! Nononono! You were there when I took the mic from the green bard, and everyone enjoyed my singing. Even Charles enjoyed it.

Diluc: Charles enjoys nearly everything, even if he doesn't.

Kaeya: You're just jealous I have a good singing voice.

Diluc: Are you purposely trying to provoke me? If so, you're quite close to succeeding...

Kaeya: Yeah. Maybe I am. Don't you just love getting your attention from your dear brother, Diluc?

Albedo: Why is Diluc grabbing the wine bottle like that?

Y/N: He's got two in one hand each... oh no is he gonna use his ult—

Diluc: BURN!

(Sfx time) *whoosh! Pew pew! Flames! Diluc-yelling-for-Kaeya-to-get-his-ass-back-here, Scaramouche-and-Childe-battling, author(#me#chilling#everydayischaos
#aspiringtobetheosmanthuswineisthesameasirememberzhongligeodaddyknowitall)🔥

Author: This is fine. This is so much fun. 😀

Albedo: I wonder if she knows that they're practically destroying this
non-existent place right now.

Y/N: Author, half of you is on fire and the other half is covered in ice.

Author: You know what they say, icy hot is not called five-weeners.

Y/N: Nobody said that.

Venti: HEEeeelLLlllloooOOOOO everyone! It's me! YOuRe fAAAvoorite baaRRD. VENTI— *dead*

Xiao: I heard Y/N stumbled on in here. Where is she?

Y/N: Uhh I'm Y/N.

Xiao: You look different. I don't like it.

Y/N(X): Oh hey Xiao! Don't you like this? It's like a whole party. Or the archon war all over again!

Xiao: We were supposed to go to Wangshu Inn, why are we here. And by we, I mean you.

Y/N(X): I wanted to talk to other people. However, this indeed is not my place to be.

Xiao: Then can we leave now? I don't want Zhongli or that brat Childe to see me.

Y/N(X): You do know visual appearance wise, you're not much of an adult.

Xiao: That's not what you said in bed.

Y/N(X): EXCUSE ME—?! WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO TALK LIKE THAT?!

Xiao: It's the author. She's putting these words in my mind.

Author: .... .... .... .... ....
Not me! It's Xiao's inner hornine—

*gets "DISPERSE!!(d)" 👹

Y/N: We'll that does it for her.

Y/N(X): Quite literally.

A/N: Oooooookay let's stop there.

Tbh I have no idea what to do. So I kind of just improvised. Hope you all have a great day. Toodles!!

*insert happy Genshin Impact image of everyone happily smiling and waving at you*

A/N: I'm sorry I couldn't find a proper one...