When Mata Devaki and Mata Rohini turn to Kanha for an explanation, their anger instantly melts at the charming smile playing on their Kanha's lips.

Kanha looks so cute with his smile, makhan in his hands and his mouth smeared with makhan, that both the Mata cannot bring themselves to reprimand him.

"Do not do that the next time." Rohini sighs, knowing her words will have no affect upon him.

Kanha nods absentmindedly, his attention fully on the makhan in his hands. Devaki and Rohini just give up, going back to their respective tasks.

What the two don't know is that Kanha heard what they had said but he was distracted by the makhan that tastes so good that he couldn't help himself.

Walking over to Balram Dau and Subhadra, Kanha has to slap their hands away from his makhan.

Balram Dau frowns at Kanha, trying to get makhan again, only to be struck again. "Kanha, mujhe bhi lene do makhan." [Kanha, let me get some makhan.]

"Bilkul nahi, Dau. Yeh makhan humara hai. Hum nahi denge." Kanha refuses, shaking his head at his Dau. [Absolutely not, Dau. This is my makhan. I won't give it to you.]

"Bhrata, won't you give it to your anuja?" Subhadra whines with a pout, and that is enough to make Kanha give in.

Kanha smiles at his anuja, before feeding her a morsel of makhan, much to Balram Dau's shock. He just watches as Krishna and Subhadra eat the makhan together, without even sharing with him.

What Dau doesn't understand is that there are two people who Krishna cannot say no to. One is Subhadra, his anuja and the other one is his priye, his Lakshmi. It is impossible to say no to the two of them.

Krishna and Subhadra, who are busy eating, notice the forlorn look on Dau's face and then share a smile with each other. The two walks towards their Dau, who is clearly upset with the two of them.

"Dau?" Subhadra calls out softly, trying her best to keep the smile from breaking out on her lips.

When they receive a huff in answer, Madhav takes a seat beside his upset brother. "Dau, makhan nahi khaoge?" [Dau, won't you eat makhan?]

"Tum toh rahene hi do, Kanha. Abhi tumne kahi na ki tumhara makhan hai, ab kyu mujhe de rahe ho?" Balram Dau taunts the makhan chor. [You just let it be, Kanha. You just said na that this is your makhan, why are giving it to me now?]

Subhadra has to bite her lips from breaking into laughter at the way her Dau is upset like a little kid. However, she fails to hold her laughter, making Dau glare at her.

"Only Mata loves me. Just wait until she remembers everything, then I'll tell her all about how you two teamed up on me." Balram Dau says, a smirk etching on his face.

Subhadra raises a brow at her Dau, "Who says that she will take your side, Dau. She will obviously be on my side."

"Please. My Mata loves me more." Just as Balram Dau says that, the two errupt into an argument on which side Mata Lakshmi would be on.

Kanha watches the amused, while enjoying his makhan. It is so fun to watch the two argue over something Narayan knows the answer to. Something he can say with confidence and zero hesitation.

His Lakshmi loves him the most and he loves his Lakshmi more than anything. The two are eternal spouses and lovers. It is their divine destiny to be together.

Without Narayan, Lakshmi is incomplete and without Lakshmi, Narayan is incomplete. Their love has transcended many obstacles, and they have always found a way to be together.