Colours on her Cheeks

[Jeevika has 9 different names; Manushri, Padmakshi, Vikriti, Shreeja, Vachi, Aarna, Vikasani, Krisha, and Karwasani.]

[any suggestions?]

-

Three years later

Three years later...

"Rajkumari!"

A group of five women can be seen chasing down a small girl. The girl chortles and quickens her pace. The Princess is being pursued by four women, one of them is trying to juggle a plate of food in her hands.

This was nothing new for the Dasis, as the girl never stays still, nor does she stay in a place for long. Always running around here and there.

The girl doesn't notice a man walking in front of her.  When the Princess collides with him, the plate of flowers flies out of his hands.

Flowers fall down on the Princess, who simply spreads her arms and spins in the flower shower. Everyone beam at their adorable Princess.

Her feet turn to the only person who can help her when she remembers she's being chased

Her feet turn to the only person who can help her when she remembers she's being chased. The Dasis groan as they continue to follow behind the Princess.

The Rajya Sabha door is pushed open by Jeevika. Vikram sitting on the throne, with Satrupa and Raj Guru alongside him. Yuvati watches her daughter run in from her throne beside her husband.

"Pitamahi! Pitashree! Mata!"

Padmakshi runs into her Pitamahi's arms, who catches the girl in her arms lovingly. The dasis come to a halt in the middle of their running after finding that they were disturbing the royal court.

Ministers, members of the court, and residents smile instead of being upset or irritated that their Princess has disrupted the court. They adored their Princess far too much to consider anything bad about her.

"Kya huha mere bache? Kisne thang kiya meri Aarna ko?" [What's wrong, my child? Who bothered my Aarna?] Satrupa questions her granddaughter.