Empire

[ Please read to understand the story properly.]

-

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐚 is a sprawling Empire with a vast population. Bordered between highlands to the North, a dam and a waterfall to the South, water surrounding the East and West.

Karwasa is a mighty Empire that fears no other kingdom. With a powerful army, no one has ever defeated them in a war. Even Hastinapur has never attempted to attack them. The Captial of Karwasa is the city of Ayuki.

Though Karwasa is powerful and undefeated, it is very private. Many people outside of the Kingdom don't know what the Princes, Princesses, or the Royal Family look like. The only ones that stand out are Satrupa Devi and Samrat Vikram.

It is said that Karwasa has mines of gold, diamonds and gems. There is no other economic power like this Kingdom. The citizens are merchants, traders, farmers, and ordinary families that live in peace.

Everything is done for the welfare of the citizens. The people of Karwasa are helpful towards foreigners and tend to welcome them with a bright smile.

Karwasa has pleasant laws and law enforcement, which is relatively standard. The people are peaceful due to successful crops, the fair ruling of the Monarchy, and the protection they receive.

The flag has the country's outline on a background in dark gold, brown, and orange. Their coat of arms is two lions surrounded by sun rays.

The people of the Empire are given the freedom to do as they like but are still required to follow the laws and the Vedas and granth. The subjects adored the Monarchy and were always given a say in the decision making.

The Kuldevi of the Empire is Maa Parvati. People worship and believe in her. Because they worship Maa Parvati, they believe in the importance of women and their success. Women are given just as much freedom as men. Women have even ruled the Empire.

After the husband of Satrupa Devi passed away, she took over the throne and raised the subjects like her children, then her son took over, but her son still considers her decisions.

The Princes are called Karwasa Rajkumar, and the Princesses are called Karwasani. The Women that are married into the Royal family are called Karwavadhu.

-