𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫

Start from the beginning

"She just wanted to watch us play." Simon says looking down.

"You guys realize she's not dead." I say as I finish the Capri Sun. They give me a look to shut up. "Yeah, yeah."

"But Simon, Camille's dangerous. I'd you sign this thing, we'll just be setting her free to kill again." Clary says.

"No. She is not half as bad as Valentine." Simon says making me realize something. "Your mom beat him once."

"Wait, a guy from Monster High was named Valentine and he comes back for Draculaura. She's dating a Werewolf. Valentine is evil like your dad Clary. This is so funny. Mom is like Draculaura and your dad is Valentine. Luke is Clawd." I say making Simon and Clary look at me like I'm crazy. "Don't listen to me." I mumble.

"If Valentine has a weakness, she knows it. Or... maybe she is it. But... we have to at least find out." Simon says. I take the Capre Sun out of his hand when he doesn't drink it.

"I guess it's not just me that needs my mom. It's all of us." Clary says looking in a distance. I look at my phone.

"Alec's here." I say walking out of the room. I walk around, I see Izzy and Alec. "Finally you are here, let's go kill the Vampire, she's getting all touchy with Magnus and I don't like it a bit." I say mad.

"You look funny when you're mad." Izzy tells me as we walk through the hallway. I hum. We turn the corner. I gasp when I see Camille kissing Magnus.

"I'm literally going to burn anything in my path." I say as my hands get hit.

"I'm not going to stop you." Alec mutters. Magnus turns to us.

"Well, well, well." I say crossing my arms.

"Well, this is awkward." Magnus says. I squint my eyes at him.

"Where's the book?" Alec asks Camille who's smirking at Magnus.

"It's complicated." Magnus says, he chuckles nervously.

"Clearly." Alec says dryly.

"Very." I say smiling mockingly at Camille.

"I have it." Camille says.

"And she's graciously offered it in exchange for her freedom." Magnus explains.

"And her freedom requires a lip-lock?" Izzy asks. Magnus puts his pointer finger up.

"We don't negotiate with prisoners." Alec says walking towards Camille.

"Prisoner? I beg to disagree. You see, I'm your only chance at saving the world." Camille says. Magnus gestures that Camille is crazy. "You need me." She says. "You certainly have a type, don't you, Magnus?" Camille says, looking at Alec. "He's cute. Too bad it won't last."

"Say that again... you won't last." Izzy says mad. I nod.

"And they're both taken. By me of course, so hands off." I tell Camille as I push away from Magnus.

"I'd say he's about 20 years from male pattern baldness, and her some wrinkles." Camille says to Magnus.

"I don't have time for this. Where's Clary?" Alec asks. Magnus points to his room.