𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫

Start from the beginning

"I know a guy." Camille tells Clary. She walks ahead of us.

We walk into Magnus' house

We walk into Magnus' house. Not surprised they know each other. "So, Magnus, how long has it been?" Camille asks. "One hundred? One hundred fifty years?"

"Once hundred and thirty-eight. Oddly, I haven't missed you." Magnus says, making me choke on my saliva.

"Of course you have, my love." Camille says, making me glare at her.

"All right, you two can catch up later." Clary says. My eye twitches. "Right now, we need to find the Book of the White."

"And you will, but not without payment." Camille says. "You of all people should understand that." Camille tells Magnus.

"Of course. And what is it you require?" Magnus asks. I walk next to him. Camille looks at me closely.

"A clean state."

"She wants a Writ of Turning-Me-Into-A-Vampire." Simon says.

"And we need you to draft it." Clary says.

"Hmm. I thought I was done with you." Magnus tells Camille

"We'll never be done with each other." Camille says before chuckling.

"I'm gonna call for backup." Izzy says. She walks away. I hum.

"Simon, can I talk to you for a minute?" Clary asks Simon.

"I need a drink." I say walking to Magnus' room. I go to the mini fridge.

"You don't have to go through with this." Clary tells Simon. I grab a Capri Sun. Magnus doesn't let me drink anything alcoholic so he got me Capri Suns.

"If you want to go out there and stake Camille through the heart,-

"Please do." I say.

"-I will hold her down while you do it." Clary says as Simon sits in the bed. I grab an extra Capri Sun and walk towards him. I give it to him as I sit down next to him.

"I don't even care about that anymore. Nothing matters but Jocelyn. We have to wake her up." Simon says.

"She loves you so much." Clary tells Simon.

"She was always kind of like a second mom to me." Simon says. Yeah, she was.

"Remember when she got me that sealed copy of Battletoads?" Simon says, making Clary chuckle. "I didn't even care that she opened it."