13

Marley
I got up with a light headache and I knew damn well I was gonna have an hangover. I checked my phone and saw missed calls and a bunch of messages. It wasn't really anybody important calling, just Taylor. Than I saw I had a few messages on Instagram I decided to check them. Laila messaged me and that's the only one I opened up. I read her message and rubbed my head, because we did have sex last night. I thought that it was a dream, but it was oh so real. It wasn't bad but what I've done was way out of pocket. That's like another sister to Sasha, but fuck that. She hurt me the whole time and she didn't care about how I felt so fuck how she feels. She doesn't even know and I want to make sure that Laila keeps it that way. I agreed to meet her at her crib after I got myself together. I went downstairs to take a BC powder because I needed it. I went back upstairs and ran the shower water and waited until it got hot just how I like my water. I slowly came out of my clothes from yesterday and than got into the shower. I was in here for about 45 minutes before I decided to get out. I wasn't rushing because I had the whole day ahead of me. I just wanted to talk to Laila in an urgent matter, idk if I could see her.

We did have sex last night, but what if I wanted it to happen again. I just broke out of my thoughts and said fuck it and continued to get ready. We needed to handle this one way or the other. I still didn't feel bad about if Sasha would find out. I was more so worried about Taylor, she would curse us both out and be done with the 3 of us. She already been done with her sister when she found out how she did me. I didn't want her to be done with another one or me. One day it will all come to the light and it wasn't gonna be pretty. I mean it might calm down later but the results of it getting out, will be sitting on us heavy. Anyways I was almost done dressing when my phone rang. It was Taylor and I grew nervous, because what if she spotted Laila's car. I swallowed hard asf and answered her call.
T: Hey bro wyd today
M: I'm meeting up with someone for lunch, what's good sis
T: Well wanna go for drinks later, I miss you and I'm going to invite Laila
M: (shit I'm starting to wonder if she knows) Yeah that's cool just shoot me the time and place
T: Okay I will and look Marley I miss y'all two, I been cooped up with my man. I miss my friends and me and Sasha already been out for drinks.

Laila
Taylor wanted to get drinks later because she misses us, but Marley is going to be there too. This was gonna be so awkward because you know she's about to come over now. What if we have sex again, what if I allow her permission to make my body shake. I needed a nap after we talked, because this was a lot on my mind. I heard my doorbell rang while I was in my thoughts and it startled me a little. I jumped and went to answer and there was Marley, just looking too damn fine. "Are you gonna let me in or are you gonna stare me down", she asked. I giggled and rolled my eyes and let her inside. I hope she wasn't eyeing me in my booty shorts and crop top. I wasn't wearing a bra and I know my nipples began to stand at attention. That means she turns me on and I liked it too. I hope she doesn't notice, but Marley is observant. She knew I wanted her to fuck me last night. I wasn't gonna stop her unless I fought with her and screamed for her to stop. When I was saying stop it was moans so she didn't take me seriously. "So about last night, we really can't say anything to Taylor yet", I said. "Duh that's what I was thinking", Marley responded. I'm glad that we were both on the same page about keeping this on the hush.