Surprises and Acceptance

"So, you will come up the stage with Jendeukie, I'm gonna stand in the middle aisle and then I will take a video like Regina George's mom while you put on her medal and then Chaeyoungie will grab the mic and sing We're All In This Together? Got it

"So, you will come up the stage with Jendeukie, I'm gonna stand in the middle aisle and then I will take a video like Regina George's mom while you put on her medal and then Chaeyoungie will grab the mic and sing We're All In This Together? Got it." Jisoo nods as they walked from the parking lot of SNU to the auditorium where the graduation ceremony will be held.

"Yes... What?! No grabbing of mics and singing, Chu!" Jennie exclaimed as she swats her friend's hand.

"Huh... Sorry babe. No musical acts for you today." the older one mumbled to her girlfriend.

"Damn. I've always wanted to witness Chaeng do that." Lisa said and she was slapped by her girlfriend too. "Yah!"

"You two will be the death of me." Jennie glared at her and Jisoo. "You were right, hubby. I feel like I just grew ten years older with these two and I haven't even spent 10 minutes with them today."

"Told you, wifey" Chaeyoung said before facing her cousin and her girlfriend. The duo stopped in their tracks as the strawberry-blonde points a manicured finger at their faces. "And you two! Will you both behave just for today, please? I mean, we're here as Jennie's guests but I'm pretty sure most of the professors would recognize us as the alumni especially Lisa."

"Yeah. Summa Cum Laude and now Ar. Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban and Jennie Kim's girlfriend is back with a vengeance." Jisoo smirked and even rubbed her palms together like the devil that she is.

"Pleas... They would only remember me as the only Thai graduate of my class." Lisa replied.

"Nah-uh!" the three said in unison. Lisa just rolled her eyes at them.

"Baby, you're like the genius of your batch. You were valedictorian in highschool and summa cum laude in college. I don't think they'll even forget about who you are." Jennie said as she kissed her girlfriend's cheeks. They started walking again when Lisa felt her phone vibrate from her back pocket. She stopped and took it out and saw a message from a certain someone making her smile.

El: Unnie, appa just parked the car. Where would you like us to wait?

"Who's that?" Jennie asked trying to peek at Lisa's phone but the Thai's phone was set to the lowest brightness.

"Just Ryu. She's asking me about the BOQ I was asking her to email me." she lied and even grinned at Jennie.

"Ryu? But your phone's brightness is set to zero and you're smiling like an idiot? Who are you fooling around with, Manoban?!"

"Oooh angry kitten coming through. Let's go find our seats, babe." Jisoo said as she drags Chaeyoung inside the auditorium. They looked back at the couple and both mouthed a 'good luck' to Lisa.

"Look, okay I'm sorry but it's really just Ryujin, baby. I had the brightness to zero because I was reading in the dark last night with you asleep beside me and it was also too bright for me so I set it to the lowest setting so I could read comfortably and so that I wouldn't wake you up. I love you, come on. You really think I'd do something to hurt you and my little monkey dude?" Lisa said as she cups Jennie's face and kissed her puckered lips. "Can my Nini stop frowning now? It's her graduation today and I want to see my favorite gummy smile please."