Ch. 1

Today. Was Gaara's first day at his new school. Because he killed so many people at his last school, he had to transfer. He walks into the school doors. Sniffing the air so hard his nose bleeds. Looking for the smell of death and virgins.

"Hey. Who're you?" Sasuke asks.

"None of your business." Gaara walks away. Sasuke shit his pants. Tf? No. No one ever disrespects him. He starts to follow.

"Don't walk away from me." Sasuke yells.

"Stop following me. You fucking pedo." Gaara snaps.

"What the hell is going- holy shit. He's so hot." Itachi starts to drool and goes into a trance. Sasuke snaps his fingers in front of Itachi's face, but he doesn't snap out of it.

Shikamaru walks up yawning. "Hey a new kid. We can be friends if you want."

"Sure." Says Gaara.

"Unbelievable. He doesn't get the shit treatment?!" Sasuke was furious.

"Because he's cool." Gaara shrugs.

Itachi smirks and snickers. Going into a sexual trance about Gaara. Sasuke punches Itachi across the room and storms off.

"Yeah they always do that," Shikamaru sighs, "Such a drag. Last year I used Sasuke's toothbrush to scratch my ass. Got shit all over it. He never found out it was me. He took it out on Itachi. Anyway. How about I show you around?"

"Yes. Take me to your schools blood source."

Shikamaru laughs. "You're so funny. Let's go."

And then. Naruto comes running into the school.