ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛs

'The sunflowers, the irises and the stars.'

She stood in front of the huge painting hanging on the peach cream walls. A small smile formed on her lips before walking away from it. Realizing that the artist of that certain painting was just standing a few steps away from her, she decided to take the other direction. He reached for her arm and called her by the endearment he had given to her since the day he first met her. It was wrong. She gently released her arm from his grasp and that small smile turned into a sad one.

"Congratulations on your debut. It is beautiful. My husband and I are proud of you." Those words escaped from her lips and it was enough to make him feel how much he needed her. It was too late. It was too late for him to pursue her.

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

'The bluer it looks, the deeper it takes.'

He carefully guided her hand, resulting in both of them to stain their white clothes with the paint. She chuckled softly and he wrapped his arm around her waist while helping her finish the wall painting she needed to submit next week. It was an abstract painting and all she knew was she was painting it with love. He put the brush down and then, he took two cans of different colors of paint and he gave one to her.

"Let's put our hand prints there." It was cute. She nodded her head and they dipped their hands in the paint. They pressed their soaked hands on the wall and he smiled widely as it was proof of their efforts. He got his print blue while she got her print red.

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

'She gets more beautiful as the moment passes by.'

He stared at the music box playing on his study table. He traced every corner of it until the music repeated. He closed it and the whole place fell in silence. He ripped a piece of paper from his spring notebook and he started writing his thoughts on it. It was another idea to turn into a movie. He opened the music box once again and dropped the folded paper before leaving it sitting on its spot. He grabbed his bag before leaving his place. He looked around and smiled. It was cloudy and it was a perfect day until she passed by. She was riding a bike and her basket was full of freshly-picked flowers from the garden.

"G-good morning!" He stuttered but it wasn't loud enough for her to hear his greetings. He immediately grabbed his bike and rode it before she could stop and take a glance at him. He pedaled as fast as he could and he almost stumbled upon a couple who was on their way to the movie theater.