•19¦Learn about your powers•

Start from the beginning

"So beom, you heard what tae said right?", Beomgyu nodded, "You are the one who is responsible for that,"

"What!?"

"Why him and not you hyung?" Yeonjun asked, "Jun, I once tried and did my job, but-", he stopped and put a hand over the younger nature boy shoulders.

"But, I forgot to bring someone / something back and Beom it is your job to finish my work,"

"Why are you telling me this and how am I gonna find this freaking key?"

"Fate will show you everything and Taehyun continue reading."

Taehyun flipped to the next page it had 'Water' written and a '🌊' as the symbol.

"The second element water, also called the life element, nothing can survive without water, this element keeps the element natural alive, it can cause it's holder to die in the most horrific way if something goes wrong."

Yeonjun chocked, "I'm happy that non of us are a water", he said.

"But Yeonjun, ice is another form of water.", Namjoon said and the pink boy looked at the older with horror in his eyes, "But Yeon, there is nothing to worry." he gave a awkward smile.

"Umm I'm continuing"

On the next page, it had 'Fire' written with a flame (🔥) symbol.

"Fire, the one who destroy, the ones who have fire as their element are the ones who takes the lead most of the time, their powers are limit less, the holders of fire element can be the first target of enemies among the other elements."

Taehyun looked up at soobin, "so, Soobin you heard that, don't ya?"
The leader nodded, "you have to be carefull, Tae next page!"

Tae flipped to text page 'Wind/air' was on it with a '🌬' symbol.

"Wind/Air is the forth most important element, this element is the reason other elements exist, especially the element fire, most of the evils wants this elements cuz destroying wind will put all the others in danger.

This element is also an element that is really hard to control, the holder of this element needs to have a great will power and believe in themselves."

"This is so much, I'm done!", Taehyun said closing the book, "Taehyun, but you have to read it to find more about your powers!", Namjoon said.

"Hyung! But my throat hurts~", he whined, "OK let's just look for you guys powers only.", the elders suggested, they nodded.

Namjoon closed his eyes and pointed two fingers at the open book, the pages begin two turn and it stopped on a paper saying 'Ice' with a '❄' symbol.

"Read it loud Tae, it's Jun's powers right?", Yeonjun nodded and Taehyun started to read

"Ice, the mixture of the two elements : Water and wind, the ones with ice as their element will have a little control of both the element water and wind.

Ones icy powers can go out of their control real easy, be careful with every step you take."

"You heard it right Yeonjun?", the pink haired boy gulped, again and nodded, "Yes hyung."

"Alright now it is Tae's turn." Namjoon repeated the spell once again and the book flipped to another page.

It said 'Time' with a hourglass as the symbol.

"Time, the one who have this element will get to see the past or the future-"

Taehyun paused, Namjoon saw the younger's breathing getting faster, he lean closer to his ears and whispered, "It's OK Tae, nothing is gonna happen, just continue reading." the younger gulped.

"If you wanna change your future or past, you have to believe in yourself and would have to face much more danger than before.

Time is not something you think is, if the holder lost their control over their mind it can affect the whole universe they are on.

This also represents, what exist, what can exist and what will exist, the universe is incomplete without it, nothing would have existed without this one element called time.

For the evil, time is the most useful one, it's easier to manipulate a time but it almost impossible to control a person with time, they are untamed."

"Oh wow Tae, you really have to be careful than any of us with your powers ." Yeonjun laughed, "So, I'm gonna put this book back on its real place, bye.", Namjoon closed the book and took it in his hands.

"Uh namjoon hyung I wanna know something!"

"What is it beom?"

"Do we get weapons?"

"What you mean weapons?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Well we saw Minho hyung yesterday and he said he was practice his weapons!", the eldest was a little shocked.

"Wow Beom, Yes, you guys have your weapons and you will get it, but first you guys have to learn how to use your powers OK?" Beomgyu put on a sad pout and said a, "ok"

"So.. Go get ready for your training, here is you new clothes!", Namjoon said handing some bags to the boys.

"uh OK!" they said and ran upstairs..