𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘

"Speak."Kayana said the word as soon as we were outside.I watched the man's face, as he gulped.

I glanced around quickly, noticing how almost everyone's eyes were on me, I saw the confusion in their eyes, eyeing me curiously.

I moved a little closer to Kayana, not wanting to draw any more attention.I don't know if she'll like the idea.

"Alpha.Foreign supernaturals crossed our territory.Unfortunately they masked their scents and seem much stronger than we thought."

"I don't care what you're doing.Send men to find out who it is, and don't come back without them."Kayana ordered, as they left without word.Weirdly, I could sense her emotions, somehow.

I brought my hand towards hers, my fingers brushed against hers and her head snapped at me.I slipped my hand into hers , holding it gently.She started to calm down.

So I brushed my thumb across her knuckles, getting closer to her.I closed my eyes, her warmth feeling me up.

"I have to go for a minute, don't walk around too much, sweetheart.I'm still not sure if it's safe enough, because we don't know how many they are."Kayana tried to explain, her eyes soft as they scanned my face for any reaction.I smiled softly, nodding my head.

"Okay."

I breathed out, turning around as she left.Does this happen often? It could be happening often.I'm sure they would be many who would want to challenge someone so powerful.

The pack seems stronger than I thought.I haven't seen werewolves this close to me.Only heard of them.From what I've heard, werewolves are territorial creatures, extremely possessive and loyal to anyone they care about.

I snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard a loud growl from a distance.My ears perked up as my eyes widened, trying to find where it was coming from.

It looks like the voice came from behind the house.My body responded to the scent as I felt it, it was faint, seemed very familiar, but I couldn't figure it out.Probably, it's not so close from here.

I sped up, running closer to the end of the pack, where I probably shouldn't be.I turned around, just as the smell of a very familiar scents hit my nose, and I froze.

"I swear, if I repeat again, I will rip your tongue out and shove it down your pathetic throat!"Astoria's voice was heard, I nearly couldn't recognise it.She looked angry.Pissed.

They're here.

Oh god.I missed them so much.My beautiful mates.

Wait...

My eyes widened when I saw Eliana, who had a man slammed against the tree.He looked pale, so pale, nearly passing out from the force Eliana's hand had around her throat.He was choking, coughing out weakly.She's going to kill him.

I flinched when I heard a loud snap.I looked at the sight in front of me.Talia's eyes were red, glowing deep, as she snapped the guy's neck, his body dropping dead on the ground.

A gasp left my mouth as I put my hand on my mouth.That seemed to turn their attention to me instantly.

I knew they felt my scent, just like they heard my voice, and felt my presence close to them.My mates froze on their spot, their eyes flickering over my body, stopping at my face.

Before I could even have a chance to blink, they were in front of me, and my breath got caught in my throat.

"Fuck, baby."Astoria pushed me to her, holding me tighter.