Not Quite Like It

Shen Wei can't believe his hearing. His classmate is Hei Qi.

The other hearing his name cheer him with a glass of wine. "See you in the field Wei!" Yunlan block his view as he want to protect his beautiful wifey from his Hei Qi ge. "You're getting braver didi!" But as he confront him Yunlan quickly went to the back of his alpha as his scared from his gege.

It was Shen Wei turned to protect his mate from his brother in law. Hei Qi sneer before he leave to be with his friends. Shen Wei on the other hand assured to Yunlan that he will be fine as he saw his omega worried face on him.

The next thing surprised him when Yunlan gave him his teddy bear for goodluck. Shen Wei can't help to be red and fallen for Yunlan even more. Because he know that teddy bear is very precious to him. And can't help to hug him tightly and kiss him infront of everyone including Bai Qi.

Whose enrage about to stop him but when he saw his mate glared at him making him stop. Ying can't help to be happy, "Wei have learn to love his grandson eventhough his situation is like that. As he bid farewell to Yunlan to go to work while he rest in the mansion for a day.

Shen Wei thought his day would brighter. Nothing can bad happened until the evening came and it's time for school. Shen Wei swallowed hard seeing Hei Qi as his classmate with Professor Wang as their tutor.

First Shen Wei is much brighter and hard worker in class making this advantage of him from his brother in law. But as the physical education came Hei Qi ride his horse with ease like it's a part of his life. While Shen Wei struggle with Black Envoy in mounting him.

"Why are you so stubborn you stupid horse!" The horse sneer at him and tried to shake him off. Making his lucky charm drop accidentally from his bag. The teddy bear of Yunlan. The horse stop as he saw it. "No....no....not that one Black Envoy!"

But it's too late the horse lift it up with it's teeth. Shen Wei thought the horse will tear it but instead it lovingly carried it in his mouth making Shen Wei wonder why. "The teddy bear! Is it belong to Mr. Zhao Yunlan?" Ask Professor Wang. Shen Wei nod, "Lucky you!"

Shen Wei was confuse, "What?!' Professor Wang sigh and told him Black Envoy is Yunlan's horse. It smell the teddy bear you dropped making it calmed down as he thought you're his master. "You mean Yunlan ride a horse?! My Ah Lan?!!!"

Professor Wang told him all the Zhao own and ride a horse. Black Envoy belong to Yunlan. They're been together since they were young. But because of school he have no time to see one another again. Shen Wei smirk and whispered to the horse, "So you love my Ah Lan too! I hope we could be good friends?"

The horse nod a little without letting go of the bear. Hei Qi sneered as he saw Shen Wei is getting along with Black Envoy. "How did he do that?!" When he notice the horse is carrying the teddy bear of his didi.

"That wuzzy! He gave his favorite toy to this worthless alpha! You gonna regret what you did!" As he ride his own horse.

Yunlan at the other corner of the house sneeze. "Is someone talking about me?" As he waited for his beautiful wifey to comeback at the garden. Bai Qi and Yezun came with another teddy bear which his gege bought in Paris.

"Here! You dropped it!" Yezun smile while giving it to Yunlan. He stand to bow. "My gege's beautiful wife! Sister in law thank you!" Yezun ruffled his hair, "Yunlan you're so cute!" Bai Qi cough, "Sure he is a Zhao!" Bai Qi kissed Yezun on the cheek making him giggle.

Yunlan pout as he miss his Xiao Wei. He also want his beautiful wife kissing him. He didn't know his other gege giving Shen Wei a hard time and playing tricks on him so he wouldn't pass the horse riding exam from the professor.

Eventhough Black Envoy is pretty calmed now. Hei Qi would throw a pebble or slapped the horse behind whenever the professor turned her back. Shen Wei struggling to calmed him down and almost been kick out by it.

"Why are you doing this?!" He frown at him. Well obviously he hate Shen Wei for being smarter than him in studying. And now the horse that's suppose giving him a hard time is now being friendly toward him. And that made Hei Qi angrier more to him.

"No outsider shall outsmart him!" As he rear his horse and gallop away. "Don't let you're brother in law get into you're skin! You're a Zhao now! Show him what you got!" Shen Wei about the protest on the Zhao surname. When Professor Wang told him being a Zhao can get you half of this property. "Everyone know you only marry Master Yunlan because of it!" As she ride her own horse.

Shen Wei was speechless, "Yes! It was in the beginning but when I met Ah Lan it become different. Eventhough his special person his lovingly sweet and very cute. Who won't like him?" He told himself as he pat Black Envoy to follow them.

First the test is just riding the horse as calmed as you can and after that jumping the fence, "Are you kidding me?! Black Envoy can you do it?" The horse nod and jump over the first fence making Shen Wei scream as he thought he'll fall. He hold to the horse tightly for dear life making Hei Qi laugh at him. But stop as Professor Wang clapped, "Nice one Master Zhao Wei!"

Back to the garden, Yunlan whose phasing here and there making everyone dizzy. "Yunlan what are you doing outside? You need to rest or Wei will be angry if he come back home seeing you're not lying on the bed! You're fever might come back?!" Ying trying to make Yunlan take a rest when a exhausted Shen Wei came.

Yunlan jump quickly unto him resulting of them both fall. "Wei!!!" Grandfather Lohan and Ying came to the rescue as well Yezun. "Beautiful wife what happened?!" But Shen Wei just embrace Yunlan and sleep into his arms.