23 (M)

Jungkook was just about to go when he remembered that someone like him could walk inside the changing room and see his Omega change.

He growls in anger as he stands near the doorway to keep an eye on everybody entering.

He was sweating all over.
'fuck'

After some time the curtains opened and a very sexy-looking taehyung came out.

His black shorts were way shorter for Jungkook's liking and the shirt he was wearing was a bit tight on his upper body and that too with a deep round neck that showed off the omegas collarbones.

Jungkook turns sideways as he presses his nose bridge to control his ragging hormones.

'Control jungkook control'
He looked down and saw his pants visiblelly tighter making his boner so obvious.

He looked at taehyung and saw he was doing something inside his locker, he took a chance and left from there.

He needs a shower, a very cold one but right now it's not possible, he has to take care of it by himself.

He just can't walk around with a painful boner in his pants the whole day and it's just the start of it.

He walks towards the bathrooms and closes the door behind him before going inside one of the toilets.

He opened his Jean button and unzipped his pants before sitting on a stool.

He rolls his black dress shirt up and takes his hardness in his hand.

"Fuck!!! "
He sighed in relief as he touched his sensitive organs as he rubs the shaft up and down in a very fast motion.

He closed his eyes from the pleasure as he imagined Taehyung's previous state in his mind.

His hand started to work faster as his breath got heavier.
His hair was wholly wet from the sweating and so was his forehead.

Heavy pants start to leak out of his mouth as he feels his high reaching closer.

At one point he imagines tae to be on his knees with his mouth full of his safe, looking at him with teary eyes.
And fuck that's all it took for Jungkook to mumble some curses and cum on his hand.

He rests his head on the wall behind him as he tries to calm himself.

After some time he took a tissue paper cleaned himself with it and left the bathroom with a poker face like he was not touching himself and moaning just a second ago.

'Who am I, a fucking 16-year-old teenager who Jerk himself during school Time after seeing his crush smile at him'

'What the hell did you do to me Kim Taehyung'

Jungkook shakes his head with his thoughts as he walks towards the locker room to Change.

He walks slowly as he tries to fix his hair and rubs his forehead with his arms, He is already late for the class anyway.

After some time he came out with grey sweatpants and a loose black tank top.
The college outfit for pt. Don't fit him so he decides to wear his own clothes.

"So students as you know your PT teacher is not here today because he has to leave due to some personal issues so you are free and I want you to do a task"

"We are going to jog around the forest behind the college building and come back after an hour, You can go and jog around as you please but with four people pared. In between that, you have to find flags that are hidden inside the forests.
As many flags your team has, as many marks, you will get which will get added to your annual results and also the winner will have a price of course.
Okk so meet me back again and go enjoy yourself"

As the professor says all the students start to cheer and find mates for their team.

Taehyung looks around awkwardly as he doesn't have any friends here and he doesn't think anybody is willing to make him part of their group.

He looked around a bit and then he saw jins class and one more joining them for the task and he swore to himself he had never been this happy for anything in his life.

"Jinhyung here !!!!!!"
He yelled and waved in the direction where Jin was standing who immediately caught the young Omega in the crowd.

He waves at tae and nods before he starts to walk towards him.

"You know about the task right !!!?"
Jin asked when he approached him.

"Yes but we have two more people to join us, otherwise we can't participate in it "
Tae says as he looks around to find some students who want to join.

"Hey look!!.. how about we ask them, I think they are looking for partners too "
Jin says as he points at the two students.

Tae immediately recognized one as Namjoon who came to the cafe to help Jin Hyung but the other was staring back at them so he could only see his clothes and mostly his arm full of tattoos.

As he sees that his ear immediately starts to heat up as he remembers his Dream.
'So you have tattoos in real life too ha!!'
He thought as he chewed on his bottom lip while looking at his tattooed arms.

"Earth on taehyung"
Jin says in his ear and taehyung immediately looks at him confusedly.

"Haa!!!???"
He says and Jin bursts out laughing while looking at the other's lost expressions.

"Nothing let's go and ask them if they want to join us or not !?"

"Okk !!"
Tae says and both of them start to walk in the direction where the two alphas are standing.

But as they go near them they see a third person there who is talking with the two and to say that both the omegas are not so happy with that.