Chapter 6

Y/n Pov

I pull up to the event as i walked on the red carpet with blinding flashes coming from cameras of wanna bees.I covered my face as i walked into the main hall where the event was.

I look around and easily spotted,Amber,my best friends.I walk over to her with my hand in my pocket as i had gotten closer to her i took my hands out of my pocket covering her eyes.

Y/n:"Guess who?"I whispered into her ear.

She push my hands away as she turn and saw my face making her smile as she jump onto me making me catch her laughing as we hug each other.

Amber:"I miss you so fucking much."She whispering in my ears making me laugh."I heard about Bella."She whispered into my ear before sending me a sad smile making me sigh as i shake my head meaning i didn't want to talk about it.

I put her down as i walked around the venue.I saw the balcony making me walk over as i leaned against the railing.The cold LA air hitting me like a train all at once.

I heard the door open along with someone standing next to me making me ignore it.It was probably Amber.I sigh as i enjoyed the silent we had.

"Y/n."

I turn to see Bella.I curse myself under my breath as i turn and walked the other way.

Bella:"Y/n!"She shouted making me walk faster resulting in me running.

I got to the venue full of people making me go through the crowd trying to find an exit.I looked behind to see Bella looking around.I turned back and ran in the other direction.

I thought i escaped when someone grab my wrist making me turn around seeing Bella making my breath hitch.

"I love you!"

She said making me freeze.

"What?"I ask thinking my ears were betraying me.

"I love you."She said more clearly as rain being pouring making me chuckle at the audacity of god.

"Your not fucking around."

Thunder!

"I'm not."She said as she connected our lips making me smile into the kiss along with her causing us to pull away laughing since our teeth clash against one another.

-
[2 years later]

Guess who got fucking married and has a baby girl on the way.

Not you! Not me! Us!

I'm gonna name her y/n/n cause its my daughter.I'm so happy to the point i feel like im high.

"You good baby?"Bella asks making me nod.

"As long as you and my other girl is here everything finna be fine."I said kissing her nose making her face scrunch up.

The End

Its rush,don't judge.Like i said in the other book,feel free to text me for permission if you have a better idea for the book.I'll tag you here so people can read your version.Peace out love ya'll .

Muah muah <3 okay bai i sound weird now