She is looking dam hot , she smile looking at him . She go near him and held his hand . And take him to bedroom the , it's also lightning with candles , there is rose petals on the bed , the room having a the flowers fragrance .

Y/n close the door behind and come very close to jungkook . Jungkook held y/n waist softly and asked -

Jungkook - what all this Mrs.jeon ?

Y/n - kookie I know from so many days you are controling yourself to not do anything that can hurt me . And I know you also have your personal needs and we can't stay like this till we die . You also wants have a complete family with me .
And today you can have me , I trust you jungkook that you will never hurt me that why I am ready to lose my virginity by you , I will never regret to give you this .

Jungkook is looking at y/n with full of love an affection and he said -

Jungkook - today I want to thanks God that he give me a understanding , very cute and perfect wife .

And he slowly kiss y/n after this they spend complete night giving each other pleasure .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After 5 days y/n start to feel morning sickness , she was not eating her food properly because whenever she smell food she feel that she will vomit at that time and jungkook notice it and one day said -

Jungkook - baby I think we have go hospital for your check up , you are looking so pale and week and I can't risk with your health now .

Y/n - kookie I am ok don't worry ok .

Jungkook - no I don't wanna listen anything let's go hospital.

Jungkook take y/n hospital forcefully and right now doctor is checking up on y/n and he is sitting outside on a chair . When doctor come out jungkook ask -

Jungkook - doctor how is y/n is anything serious ?

Doctor - congratulations Mr.jeon .

Jungkook - congratulations but why ?

Doctor chuckled and laugh and said -

Doctor - Mr.jeon you are going to be a dad soon .

Jungkook eyes widen and she can't able to say anything.

Jungkook - w-hat y/n is pregnant ?

Doctor - but Mr.jeon I have to tell you another think .

Jungkook - yes tell me Doctor.

Doctor - Mr.jeon you have to be careful with Mrs.jeon because she is too weak for caring a child , yes it will not effect her pregnancy period but when she will deliver the child she can have complications at that time , because we are scared that she can't take the pregnancy pain .