We Do A Little Trolling

Start from the beginning

"Or ruin their lives for that matter." the pinkette princess added bitterly.

Me and Yuzuki rolled our eyes at her. Well, I can't deny that might just happen though.

"Alright, bet. So how do we reveal my future victi- I mean, destined ones?"

"You said something really ominous there before correcting yourself."

"Don't sweat the details, princess. I'm sure I said nothing important."

"Yeah, as if." she giggles and holds the magic ball in front of me. "Hold the ball with me, I'll take care fo the rest."

"As you wish."

I held the ball with my hands with her. Luna approaches us to see the show, too. And princess Asuka peeks with one eye open from a distance. Then as the atmosphere settles, Yuzuki chants mysteriously as the magic ball glows.

"Magic ball oh Magic ball, show us our paths beyond our walls."

"What are you, a Disney princess?" I chided the comical scene with a snicker. "Was that really necessary?"

"Oh hush, the chant makes the scene more mysterious. And besides, I'm technically a princess." she smirks.

"Whatever."

"Now, where was I? Oh yes...

What fate we behold to the world we live, what life to hold for the world we live.

For the happiness in the sorrow, for the sunrise in the sunset.

We command an answer from thee, who holds this one's destiny!"

The crystal ball renders a moving image from Yuzuki's useless chanting and reveals a scene.

What we see was in a room with walls so cold and blue it could be mistaken for ice, in a room that seemed to be private, a young lady brimming with energy was happily dancing in front of a TV playing a recorded video of an idol concert.

"Oh..." said Yuzuki.

"...What?" said Asuka

(Wow...) said Luna.

"..." said no one.

We can see that the young lady whom had vibrant blue hair cut short to the nape and wearing an eastern maid outfit, was enjoying herself mimicking the dance moves of the idol singers on stage, holding an imaginary microphone in her hand, perfectly syncing her moves to the beat.

"She's really good."

(Should we recruit her, Zuki-nee-sama?)

"Well, knowing her, she'll probably refuse out of embarrassment."

"Do you guys know her?" I ask the question.

And the princess exchange glances before answering me.

"Yeah, we do."

"Mind telling me who she is?"

"You wish."

"I'm sorry but no. Maiden's secret."

(Sorry, Onii-chan, but we can't tell you.)

"Well alright, but at least tell me if she's friend or foe."

"That depends on you really. Like I said, only heaven knows what will happen when you meet without mattering who they are."

"alright, whatever, I give up."

Surrendering to such vague answers, we continue to watch this dancing beauty of energy. Finally ending the song with her hands over her chest, fingers forming a heart, and a beautiful smile that could shoot down the coldest of cold hearts. It even made my heart skipped a beat... Which is strange since I possess no such organs.