We Do A Little Trolling

Começar do início

"If the two of you feel any bit of shame, I suggest you reflect in your actions. Now, I have things to carry out so you brats better not get me catching you into some trouble. Am I clear?"

"Yes, ma'am." they said with crestfallen looks. Afraid to see eye to eye.

"Good, now if you'll excuse me."

The Goblina maid then bows to everyone and leaves as quickly as she came. I could swear she fucking teleported as soon as she heard what was going on in this room. Then proceeds to scold the two troublemakers, makes them clean up their mess and then leaves as the sole winner without lifting a finger.

Now that's best-tier maid level.

I wonder if I can hire a maid like her?

Anyways...

"What a peculiar object this is." I commented picking up the glass ball with my telekinesis and landed in my hands. As I began analyzing the thing, princess Shikuka comes in saying.

"Ah, that's the Fortune-telling crystal ball, you got there." I gave her the crystal ball to her hands.

"You mean like one of those crystal balls in fortune-teller tents?" I raise a brow. "I'd be forgiven to mistake it as a weapon given the durability it held."

"Hah! Only an idiot like you would use such a crude thing as a weapon." says the pinkette princess with a sneer.

"Nee-sama, please, just stop." her younger sister demands to her seriously to cease her teasing.

"Hmph." And her pride as a tsundere princess yields only a pout turned away.

(Onee-sama, please don't fight.) Luna sends her concerns telepathically to both her sisters, not knowing what to do next.

"..."

"..."

"Anyways," I broke the tension in the room, "Does this thing do what I think it does?"

"Huh? Ah, yes. It reveals a person's destined one whom they have yet to meet in their lifetime."

"By destined one, your referring to what kind exactly?"

"It could be any kind really." Yuzuki replied. "It could be a man or woman, future lover, bestfriend, rival, or someone who will definitely change your life! So long as they exist, and you haven't met them yet, then this magic ball will tell that you'll eventually cross paths. And when you do, only heaven knows what will happen."

"I see." I nodded in understanding that it was a very useless object.

I could see why it ended up in this room. Probably just something these girls play with to pass the time for shits and giggles and see if any boys that match within their set of preferences actually exist in this world.

How I almost pity who ever they'll end up marrying.

Almost...

And then, as if the idea sounded fun, Yuzuki then said to me with a grin.

"Hey, how about we see who your destined one is?"

"Is that possible?" I gave her a look of doubt.

Because who the hell would wanna cross paths with me? Because I don't know if anyone has noticed yet but anyone who has crossed me has either died, died trying to kill me, or had killed me but ended up dying anyway.

Mostly they all just die.

"Yeah, I bet they're just waiting to meet you! Hoping to make their lives a little brighter!" speaking with certainty, Yuzuki spoke confidently.