Purify: Gojo Satoru

⚠Warning: mentions of ab*se , penetration, gr*ping, biting, vanilla, trespassing , tra*ma, slight non-con

⏭Summary: As Gojo Satoru's trespass into your house, you found yourself in his strong embrace leading to something more, uncovering your dark secret and hidden past.

🔅

"Satoru?!"

"He-hello y/n"

When I heard a knock I didn't know that a drunk Satoru would be the one I'm seeing

He's even handsome when he's drunk, what an unfair world. His smiling face. Lips was curved each point ear to ear, his teeth perfect white. His eyes can be barely seen with the covered... Slightly falling glasses.

He pushed my door open and went inside walking like a drunk person, stumbling and nearly falling on my floor.

"Why... Are you here?"

"Meaaaaaaannnn!!!"

He shouted as he pointed at me as he fell on my couch, his glasses falling to the floor. His arms hitting his own face.

"You don't love meee??"

He asked as he tried to get up, completely falling out of the couch, smashing his glasses completely.

I panicked as I tried to catch him but was too far.

"Why are you here hmm?"

I asked as I tried to fix his hair, while I sat in front of him

"Because you ghosted me"

It's not that I ghosted him.. It's just there's no point of me being friends with him because.... I'm falling in love. It's ridiculous but it's hard not to

Fall for Satoru.

He's handsome, cute and a little childish but he has a genuine soul.

"I'm sorry I'm just busy"

"Lies..."

My eyes widened as he pulled me by my collar closer to him. His smell was sour, with a hint of sweetness. Alcohol really took over him..

"Uh.. Uh Satoru.... What are you doing?"

Grabbing onto his hand to try to free myself but it seems like its a waste.

Gojo is a powerful person, sometimes I wonder if he's strong because he's gojo, or is he gojo because he's strong--- his power is immense and him acting like this will come a shock to the higher ups.

I mean he always brings them surprises. He's uncontrollable

"If I kiss you... Will you hate me"

"N--"

"It's rhetorical"

As he let go of my collar to grab me by the chin, my entire face just in his palms, squishing and pushing my lips closer.

As he let go  slightly to caress my lips.

Pushing his thumb against it as I watched his hooded eyes watch his thumb push against my lips and inside my mouth, I am left in confusion.

As he turned to stare at my eyes, he smirked slightly and pushed his thumb completely down my throat making me gag and I tried to remove my hands.

"For someone who keep getting close to every guy in jujutsu world. You act like a virgin"

His bubbly face and reaction turned to a scary one.

The face he uses when he's thinking of something--