ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Start from the beginning

I shared a smirk with Mal as we looked back at Jane. "Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine?" Evie then raised her hand. "Not the correct answer, E." I said, lowering her hand.

"B, paint it on an apple?" Evie looked at me with a small giggle. "Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" Fairy Godmother finished. Carlos, Evie, and Jay all shot their hands in the air. Jay then grabbed Carlos' hand and held it down. "Get off." Carlos said. "Jay." Fairy Godmother said.

"C. You turn it over to the proper authorities." Jay said, with a proud smirk, letting Carlos' arm go. "I was gonna say that!" Carlos complained. "But I said it first! Come here! Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?" Jay asked as he grabbed Carlos and they began fighting on the table. "Here we go again." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"Boys. Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field." Fairy Godmother said. "Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, we'll pass." Carlos said, as he and Jay stopped fighting, and got off the table.

***

I was at my locker with Mal, Carlos and Evie. "Ben said he was gonna help me with tourney." Carlos grumbled. "Guessing you didn't make the team?" I asked. "Nope. The coach said, and I quote 'you ever thought about band?'" Evie, Mal and I laughed.

"Don't worry Carlos. I'll come cheer you on later." I winked, causing Carlos to blush. Then we heard the obnoxious laughing of Audrey. Her, Chad and Ben were walking together but stopped when they saw us. I rolled my eyes, making it look as though I was doing something in my locker. "Those kids are trouble." Chad said.

"Bye Kenzie. See you later." Carlos said, as he and Evie walked away. "Bye." I replied, hiding behind my locker, flipping through my spell book, Mal doing the same in her locker next to mine.

"Come on, Chad. Give them a chance." Ben said. Audrey scoffed. "No offence, Bennybear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. Those girl's mother." Audrey said.

Mal rolled her eyes shutting her locker. "I'll see you later, Kenz. I can't listen to her anymore." Mal said, before walking off. "I think you're wrong about them. I'll see you later." Ben said, walking over to me.

I shut my locker, coming face to face with Ben. "Hey!" He smiled. "Uh...hey?" I replied, raising a brow. "How was your first day?" He asked, still smiling. "Super." I sarcastically nodded.

"You and Mal should really think about taking this talent off your lockers and into art class. I could sign you both up. What do you think?" Ben asked, looking between mine and Mal's lockers, which had our mothers 'Long Live Evil' logo spray painted on them.

I looked over and watched as Jane passed us. I smirked as she squealed in fear. "Way to take all the fun out of it." I said, before turning around and following Jane into the bathroom. I walked over to Jane with a fake sweet innocent smile.

"Hi!" I said, as Jane turned away from the mirror to face me. "It's Jane, right? Ah! Always loved that name. Jane." I said, with a laugh. "That's cool." Jane said, beginning to walk away. "Don't go!" I slightly shouted. Jane turned to me with wide eyes.

"I guess, I was just kind of hoping to make a friend." I said, with a little laugh. "You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?" I asked. "Hardly." Jane replied. "Really? I mean, with your mom being Fairy Godmother and headmistress? I mean, not to mention your own...personality." I said, with a fake laugh.

"I'd rather be pretty. You've got great hair." Jane said. I looked at my hair messing with it. Then an idea popped in my head. "You know what? I have just the thing for that." I said, opening my spell book.