The things a mouth can do (tao x elle)

Tao and Elle had started having sex before most of their friends it was awkward at first I mean one because of Elle being trans (Tao could have cared less about that he loved her for her it didn't matter what genitalia she had) and because sex is always awkward the first couple of times. Tao and Elle were making out on Tao bed "you lips taste so good baby" Tao kept saying and Elle could only make noises as her boyfriend kissed her all over leaving little marks all over her neck "hey um Tao can you stop for a second" Tao gave her neck one last kiss "what's up" Tao asked putting his hand on hers "um Tao can I ask you something" "of course baby" Tao said Elle starting to blush "do you think we could start uh getting more physical" Elle said her head looking at her lap "are you talking about" "yes I am" Elle said "but nothing like all the way yet maybe just like a blowjob" Elle said looking like a tomato with how hard she was blushing "do you really really want to like are you comfortable with it" Tao said putting his other hand on her cheek "yes I am Tao" Elle said lifting her head to look at him "ok" Tao said kissing his girlfriend. A little bit later Elle was in between Taos legs on his bed and she could see he was hard but all she could think about the hard cock in her face "you sure you still want to do this" Tao asked putting a hand in her hair Elle didn't respond she just licked his cock. "Fuck Elle your mouth feels amazing and you look so pretty in between my legs" Tao groaned as Elle licked and kissed Taos cock and she was loving the praise she was getting "you look so pretty baby you're so perfect" Tao said petting her hair and that praise mixed with her desire and love of Tao she finally put his cock in her mouth and started to suck it. Tao was full on moaning not loudly but still moaning as his girlfriend sucked his cock and Tao wasn't big by any means only about 6 inches but still seeing Elle swallow his cock was so arousing to him "you look so good like this baby you always look amazing but this this is just something else" Tao said putting his hand in her hair as Elle started to try and take more and gagged a little "you're doing so good baby" Tao said as Elle kept taking him deeper until his whole cock was in her mouth "you look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth baby". It was like that for 5 more minutes Tao giving her praise and Elle sucking his dick "fuck Elle I'm gonna cum soon" Tao said as Elle started to speed up and bob her head "fuck Elle fuck god your mouth feels so fucking good" Tao said "fuck fuck fuckkkkk" Tao said breathlessly as he was cumming in Elles mouth she pulled off as he was still cumming and his cum painted her face but she swallowed the cum that was in her mouth not wanting to deal with the risk of running into someone while she went to the bathroom to clean up. After Elle had gotten cleaned up she and Tao lay in his bed cuddling and just enjoying each other's presence "I love you" Tao said "I love you to" Elle said.