Charlie has a realization

Charlie went back to his house horny and curious so later that night after he had texted Nick goodnight he got his phone opened safari and found a good video and started to jerk off to it. It was a video of a dude tied up and having sex toys used on him with a ball gag it was about 40 minutes long but Charlie came in about a minute. After his post nut bliss he started to look up all of those terms and he got hard again but didn't jerk off he just kept doing research into things called sub space and where kinks come from. And by the time it was 3am he knew quite a bit more about BDSM then before. The next day during school Charlie couldn't stop thinking about all of those things he researched the previous night and during lunch when Tao asked if he was okay Charlie said "I hate you" "woah what did I do" Tao said "you mentioned bdsm and I asked Nick about it and then I went down a rabbit hole and didn't go to sleep until 3am" he said throwing a chip at Tao "not my fault" "you could have just not mentioned it" "nahhh it was funny too see you get confused because you're never confused" Charlie proceed to throw another chip at him. During rugby practice Charlie couldn't stop staring at him and his dick print he never really noticed it before but he sure as hell was now it was so big. In the changing room Charlie could feel Nicks eyes on him as he changed back into his school uniform his eyes focused on his jockstrap he wore it for Nick and wanted Nick to know he wore it for him. At Nick house they were watching a movie on Nicks laptop home alone when Nick left to use the restroom Charlie got up quickly and took off all of his clothes expect for his jockstrap and put his clothes and got back under the blanket covering himself up fully so Nick wouldn't know until he got under the blanket as well. (Smut next chapter)