"Fuck"

Charlie didn't exactly remember agreeing to let a sweaty Nick Nelson at 7 in the morning face fuck him right after he woke up but he was not complaining at all he loved Nicks cock loved how long it was loved how thick it was but right now all he could think about was that smell he couldn't describe it but it was musky and he loved it and when ever Nicks balls came to his nose a smell that should be repulsive was turning him on then there's his hair Charlie knows he might be a little obsessed with Nicks hair but he does not care at all but his bushy pubic hair against his chin feels amazing and his balls slapping against his face as Nick fucks it feel so good "mmmmm" Charlie groans around Nicks cock in his mouth "fuck Charlie that feels so good" Nick says thrusting into his mouth a little harder and since Charlie likes to please Nick he does it again "mmmm" "fuck Char" "mhm" Charlie moans around Nicks cock and sucks on it a little "fuck char keep doing that and I'm gonna cum" Nick says speeding his thrusts up and Charlie wanting Nick to cum continued to do it and after 5 minutes "fuckkkk" Nick groaned cumming down Charlie's throat his balls resting on Charlie nose Charlie inhaling the scent of Nicks sweaty musk "I'm gonna go take a shower now char" Nick said pulling out of Charlie's mouth "c-can i join you" Charlie asked hesitantly sitting up "sure baby" Nick says kissing Charlie tasting himself on Charlie's lips. In the shower Nick could not stop putting himself against Charlie and telling Charlie how pretty he was. "Nick I swear to god if you don't fuck me I'm gonna" "what what are you going to do if I don't stop teasing you what can you do" Nick whispered into Charlie's ear brushing his hand against Charlie's hardening cock causing the smaller boy to whimper as Nick trapped him with his arms but just as fast as he had trapped him he pulled away "Nickkkkk" Charlie whined pushing back to try and connect his and Nicks bodies "uh uh Charlie" Nick said grabbing Charlie's cock tightly "if you're a good boy I'll give it to you tonight" Nick said "o-ok" Charlie responded "and if I'm a bad boy" Charlie says "then you'll get punished" Nick said swatting Charlie's ass playfully Charlie shivered at the implication.