Annabelle:Hi,I'm Annabelle Johnson!

Annabelle:Oh,I remember this!it's the day i met you two.

She said while staring at (Y/n) & (Bf/n) While They Chuckle after Remembering as Well.

(Y/n):Yeah,You kept staring at me but It Makes Sense Now.

(Bf/n):yeah,It felt Nice to be a trio.....Until I began to feel like a Third Wheel.

Soon,Annabelle got to talk to everyone And Eventually,(Y/n) And (Bf/n) Got a Turn to talk to her except She Got Mesmerized by (Y/n).

Annabelle:Hehehe,Like i'm the only one that fell for him.

(Y/n)'s Girls:'True'

The Girl Smiled at (Y/n) And Asked to be Friends with him and (Bf/n) as Our Toddler MC Simply agrees with the Girl and She hugged the Two.

Annabelle:Cause they were my first friends.

(Y/n):and I was Your First Boyfriend.

Coral:You were Mine First.

(Bf/n):Didn't you say he was your "Fiancé"

Coral:Yes But He was My boyfriend First,couples Can't Rush into Marriage.

Tanjiro:isn't that what you were doing?

Coral:no.....Me and (Y/n) Were Dating long enough to be engaged.

Akko:How long?

Bakugou:If you say a week,I'll kill you.

Coral:No,That's Ridiculous,It was 547.863298 days.

Everyone who didn't know What coral Just Said Was Utterly lost By Her Phrasing Until (Y/n) Spoke up.

(Y/n):She Means a Year and a Half,Also i started dating back in middle school and Well,She Was one of those rich girls But she Asked me out and When She eventually became psychotic And Yandere,I thought To myself...

(Bf/n):............Really?

Daisy:He isn't Wrong.

Iida:You girls Stay Out Of this.

Sam:How about Fuck you?You're Talking About (Y/n),We're All Allowed to Know.

Zoey:And Also,Since He Took That Annabelle Girl Back,How about He Takes US Back?

Everyone Turns to the Girls As Some are Curious and In (Y/n)'s Case,Scared, For His Safety.

(Y/n):I don't like where this is going.

Stella:Where Is it Going?

Viven:Yeah?

Zoey:Simple....We All Want (Y/n) Back?Right?

(Y/n)'s Exes:YES!

Zoey:Well,it's Easy,we Give (Y/n) All Of Us.

Sam:What?

Daisy:What are you saying?

Zoey:If Annabelle is cool with It,Than we all Come Together and Give (Y/n) A Group Of Girls That Love Him.

Viven:You......You Mean.......A-a harem?

Zoey:Basically,Yes.

Stella:Uh.........

The girls Had No Idea how to respond to that Nor Did everyone Else in the theater except in their Head.

(C/n):'I wonder If I'll Be Allowed To be Apart of it'

(F/n) & (M/n):'GRANDBABIES!!!!!!'

Ram:'Why do i feel like future me is cheering for something?'

(B/n):'Good Luck,Little Bro'

(S/n):'My Little Brother Gets A Harem?That's Something I never Thought I'd See'

(T/n):'My Twin Managed to get All His Girls back!Oh Boy,This Is Gonna Be a Roller coaster'

Bailey:'Does this mean they're All Gonna Marry Big Brother?'

(Bf/n):'*Sigh*(Y/n),I Guess that (L/n) Family Charm Of Yours Is Real And in Your Case,It Doesn't wanna Stop Working,hehe but Anyways,Good Luck Buddy'

With (Y/n) Himself,he was Crying about How he now has A harem that he doesn't want And he even Says something that he said in the past.

(Y/n):

Will Deadpans At Them And says this to them to get them to shut the hell up especially (Y/n).

Will:

With That,He Sighs as He should have Known to play something else but Hey! You got to admit the Result that Will Got With (Y/n) Was Fucking Hilarious and the best part is No one's Tried to kill Him Or Kill each other and He Can Relax-

Echo:Will~

Ya Spoke To Soon,Will,Spoke too Soon.

Will turns to face his wife and sees her holding all sorts of BDSM Stuff And Knows What that means.

Echo:Get ready,My Love,It's time for us to get...Kinky.

Will:

Echo tackled will and Dragged him to be Fucked BDSM STYLE somewhere and if you're wondering about wyatt,He was in his Room in his Crib Asleep without A Care In the World unaware of What's happening in the theater or with his Parents.