Chapter two

❀----✿

Hello! If you're reading this book then this book has some slight/mild language features If you're not comfortable with this, then I'm sorry

"Hello" - talking
"😁 " - cussing
'thinking'
"HELLO" - yelling

❀----✿

❀----✿

Chapter two - Technique of the Mist! Water style!

❀----✿

"Hey, M/n? Why do you risk your life for mine?" ..... "It's my duty to never forget."

"M/nnnnnnn Hiiiii!!!" A crimson red eyed person said, "Who are you again?" M/n said bluntly, "Ehhhhh?? You forgot about me M/n??" He said pouting like a child, "Again it's Tanjirou Kamado!" The boy now named Tanjirou Kamado spoke.

"Oh yeah, scar head..." M/n muttered, Tanjirou deadpanned at his new nickname, "M/n, m/n! I heard from Princess Yue that you like Konpeitō!"

With that being said M/n perked his interest in this boy.

Apparently M/n has seen Tanjirou before but can't remember when and where...

"Tanjirou! Your home! I see you've brought M/n!" The pink eyed girl said, "It's a pleasure to meet you again M/n!" She said bringing tea, "who are you? And how do you know my name?" M/n said uninterested in tea

"You forgot again, it's Nezuko Kamado! Remember? You saved me and my elder brother from fire benders?" Nezuko explained, M/n was still not interested, "ok"

Nezuko eventually just gave in to hers and her brother's savior to forget about stuff.

M/n was still uninterested until Nezuko brought out her special-made Rainbow Konpeitō! M/n has always had this feeling in his stomach, it feels all warm and fuzzy when he eats it.

He shrugged it off as him being hungry and forgetting about it.

"See you tomorrow M/n! I hope Princess Yue is well!" The siblings bid their farewell to the 13 year old boy.

M/n just walked off and headed for the training grounds, he started training like usual but this time, Master Pakku was there, watching his every movement.

"Hey you! You can't be here! This training grounds is for men only" he yelled at his students looked at M/n, M/n didn't mind it at first, but it keeps happening that every Waterbender (except the King, Princess Yue, Kamado siblings, and Yaguma) mistakes him for a girl.