↠[Desperado Vigilante]

Comincia dall'inizio

As if bombs fell again and again, pummeling towards the surface of the Earth to destroy it and annahilate any life which dared to remain alive. Humming as if he was merely amused by what is going on, the man stood up with a groan. Cracking his neck from side-to-side, his arm extended left, picking up the mask that was slowly brought up to his face, calmly tying the straps of the mask, he would calmly hum.

His arm once again extended, but this time, to the right. Picking up his weapon which also rested against the counter. A classic Mosin-Nagant, a 7.62x54mm russian bolt-action gun with an internal magazine. And as the ground continued to shake and tremble underneath whatever it is that stood outside, the man would merely step ahead with the weapon resting against his shoulder, as if nothing was going on.

And everything went dark as he closed the door behind him.

◁━━━━━━━━◈ - - - ◈━━━━━━━━▷

???: ["Soft and warm, she'll touch my face~..."]

The same masked man calmly hummed the song as he stepped ahead, keeping his left hand inside the pocket of his pants while the right one remained holding the rifle against his shoulder. And as the man reached the top of the large building, he would stop humming the tone of the music, and instead, he would focus on the scene in front of him. Large, destroyed chunks of the city, all thanks to gigantic steps left.

Left by a gigantic being which resembled a giant human body without skin, steaming, with a white, bone-like armor covering his enormous muscles. Most of his skeleton and muscle tissue were clear and visible, including his tendons. He also seemed to have two tubes, protruding from his chest and running over his shoulders to his back.

 He also seemed to have two tubes, protruding from his chest and running over his shoulders to his back

It wouldn't take long for the man to hum and calmly sit down, and his eyes closed. For a moment, to him, everything went silent, as if the concept of sound itself never existed to begin with. Then, as if he stood within mid-air, his vision opened, augmenting itself closer and closer to the being while his body remained behind. Towering even over this behemoth of a monster which was taller than mountains.

In the titanic being's shoulder, he could notice a normal-sized human, perhaps a bit shorter and slimmer than average. He was a slim and pale man with wrinkles. He had thin black hair that parted in the middle, draped along the sides of his long face. It was amusing for the masked man that the boy was dressed in typical scientist clothes, a long white lab coat and a regular black shirt with large round glasses.

Boy: ["I'm the brains and you're the muscle! We're the perfect combination!"]

The masked man heard the short, slim boy talk. Though his body remained sitting atop the building, his eyes closed, his ears were as sharp as ever. It was almost as if he stood towering over the giant, glaring down at him and the youngest of the pair in an invisible, floating body. Nonetheless, he would remain and watch as the giant continued to step ahead, causing all sorts of destruction in the city beneath him.