Chapter 80: Class vote. But with benefits

Start from the beginning

I love the vibes of this. Truly.

Lina: "How is your training with Tsukasa?"

Kiyo: "Ah...that..."

I forgot Lina was not allowed to observe our training. Well...

Kiyo: "It's going quite well."

That deal is clearly handy.

Flashback

Kiyo: "Why do you told Lina to wait outside?"

Akashi: "This cpnversationg shall never be heard by anyone. And my training methods too. Understand? I can't let even her to learn my tricks."

Kiyo: "Fine...."

Akashi: "Anyways, you want to become the second Anti-Mage, huh? let me guess. You want to obtain the power to stop the Mahesvara."

Kiyo: "I'm glad you caught things fast. Now teach me your magic."

Akashi: "No. I won't do it for free. I want a condition."

Kiyo: "What is it?"

Akashi: "I want you to become an even more powerful version of Anti-Mage. Which means...."

Kiyo: "Hm?"

Akashi: "You're going to have both regular magic training and magic dispelling training. Double the regime than my usual routine. Do you have the guts to do that, Kiyotaka?"

I see. So what he means is I had to master magic fights too.

I can understand that. Akashi's normal magic is weak. He won't last long against even weeds from first highschool, even with his copying technique from Emperor Eye. Basically, all of his talents are focused as a magician slayer.

So he wants me to become an even more powerful version of himself, huh...

Kiyo: "I'll do everything to gain that power."

Akashi smirks at my repsond.

Akashi: "Let's begin then. And don't even cry. 4th generation's training are childplay compared to my routine."

Kiyo: "I'll decide wether I wanted to cry or no later on."

I will do everything necessary to obtain that power. Whatever it takes.

Flashback End

Kiyo: "Yeah. It's going well."

Although all of my bones are sore right now. A hug from her would really help....

Lina: "I feel hesitation from your voice."

Kiyo: "No. Not at all. In fact, I'm enjoying my training."

Despite all the sore bones, the results are promising. No wonder Akashi is that strong...

Kiyo: "By the way, how did your class do at the pressure test?"

Lina: "Ah...it's okay, I guess. Due to Takuya's leadership, nobody got expelled. Although I can't say the same for 1-C and 1-D." 

So Hosen lost a few people huh...

And seriously, Utomiya? he let his classmate got expelled again? it seems being so powerful individually doesn't mean you can protect the people around you.

Or he's just ignorant and let his classmates got expelled.

Meanwhile Utomiya

Utomiya: "Someone is talking bad about me..."

Tsubaki: "What's wrong? cold?"

Utomiya: "No. Nothing. Let's continue our walk."

Tsubaki: "Yeah sure."