Chapter 29: Criminal?

Tatsuya POV

Its been 2 months since the new year 2020 started,

Days went as usual. Study, tools maintenence, student council work, blackmailing some seniors, playing at the casino, etc.

Its already february and literally nothing interesting except the midterms are happening. What a let down.

And class C, even though Ryuuen retired, their points are still stable.

I quickly remembered the class results after the midterms.

Class A-1320(Arisu)

Class B-1040(Honami)

Class C-770(Ryuuen)

Class D-720(Suzune)

Ryuuen's class is suprisingly behaving very well despite having Ryuuen out of power. 

If the same thing happened to our class instead, I'm sure everyone would be in panic because they have no leader.

And also, the rate of rule breaking decreased quickly after my I blackmailed those stupid senpais.

Even Nagumo senpai now raised my bounty to 20 Million.

I'm suprised he even goes that far just to uncover my identity. I commend him for that.

And because of rule breaking rate decreased, my points stopped at around 30 million on my second account that I used for blackmailing. While on my main account I have 5 million.

Right now, expulsion is nothing to me.

And because I'm bored, I bought a canned coffee and sit on a bench that's facing towards the sea.

???: "oya? what is our mighty vice president doing right now?"

Tatsuya: "Kiryuin senpai. Your appereance is quite unexpected."

Fuka: "nonsense. You knew I would be here right?"

Tatsuya: "It seems simple lies won't work against you. Come, lets talk."

Fuka: "don't mind if I do."

Kiryuin senpai proceeds to sit beside me.

Tatsuya: "how is school doing for you?"

Fuka: "boring."

Tatsuya: "an expected answer I guess?"

Fuka: "the school is already boring enough normally. And this time we have no special exam at all? now that's even more boring than before."

Tatsuya: "no special exam huh? then this means the school is preaparing for a final special exam for the year right? and a chaotic one that is."

Fuka: "chaotic huh? now that's an exam worthy of my time."

Tatsuya: "you really are similar to him huh."

Fuka: "who?"

Tatsuya: "Koenji Rokusuke. He's totally like you."

Fuka: "don't compare me with him. That narcissist are nothing compared to me."

Aren't you both the same tho?

Tatsuya: "Sorry. I was rude."

Fuka: "its fine. So, how's your blackmailing going?"

Tatsuya: "the senpais are now behaving. I have to wait until the new year comes so I can blackmail more people."

Fuka: "you loved private points very much huh."

Tatsuya: "what else could I do to pass my time?"

Fuka: "hahaha! to think you horde private points just for passing time. You're totally interesting, Shiba. It was a wise choice to not turn you to that clown."