6 - red handed

It's been two days since I last saw Steve

It's been two days since I last saw Steve. Dustin threw him out and snitched on me. The one time my mom cares about my dumb decision it's because her dusty-bun didn't like it. So what if I was going to fuck his best friend?

"MY EYES!" Dustin screamed as he covered them. He runs around with his hands up, covering his eyes, until he hit the wall by my door. He rolls around before getting up in his hands and knees, looking disheveled. "GET. OUT!" He reached for Steve's ankle and pulled Steve to the ground, hitting him.

"DUSTIN!" I screamed for him to stop but to no avail. He didn't even hurt Steve. Steve was just laying there in shock and confusion.

"Dustin, get off of me dude." Steve reaches for Dustin's head pushing it down.

"NEVER EVEN FUCKING LOOK AT MY SISTER AGAIN!"

He's such a drama queen. What if I wasn't even going to go through with the idea? Although, he looked really nice at the end of the bed, a faint sweat painted on his forehead as his one curl at the top sat proudly. Fuck.

My door bursts open, "Robin is here to see you." Dustin says, his slight lisp coming out on his "S". My mom said my grounding wouldn't be for long and technically it ends today, so it would be fine for Robin to visit. Maybe Dustin suspects Robin and I will do something, he's funny.

"Send her in, make sure she has no weapons. Wouldn't want it in this jail facility, I mean household." In return to my comment, he sticks his tongue out at me paired with a middle finger as he walks away.

Robin walks in with a smile, something in her hand. "Wow, I didn't think your room would look like this..." She looks around at the room, the black, the red, and purple undertones. "I have something for you," She hands me a beige envelope. "It's from Steve." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"What do you know about why I was grounded?"

She smiles wickedly and laughs a little, "Tanning, going to your room...escalation." At the last word her voice goes higher pitched to almost sound like a moan and I hit her arm. She just laughs and laughs going to sit down on the bean bag. I furrow my brows. "Oh yeah, and Steve totally devouring your nip-"

"Shh-" I hold my finger out to her dismissively as she chuckles to herself and I can't help the smile that comes to my lips. I open the envelope to find very sloppy handwriting.

"Oh."

"What is it?" She asks slightly sitting up from her comfortable position.

I look at her a bit confused, "An invitation to his lake house to go and party?" Robin cracks a smile, almost making fun of it. "Stop! I guess it's sweet but...seriously? His lake house?"

"I think you forget he was a douche in high school." She says, laying back and yawning.

I roll my eyes, tossing the invite onto the vanity. I sit down next to Robin with a huff. "I definitely didn't forget. To him, I was the weird girl who hung out with Munson."