Chapter 3 (EP 1)

The car ride to Hillerska was a uneventful one, Wille and Eric Decided to go together in the two seater leaving me in the eternally awkward situation of being stuck on a two hour drive with no music, no talking and a very dull atmosphere. Lovely.

At least I could facetime my friends with the privacy of air pods, whoever created those things your a saviour in my heart, truly. 

My close friend group (not altogether friends there IS a difference.) consisted of four other royals from the countries of Spain, England , Denmark and finally Norway. Pretty good mix if I say so myself. We all met at a big event when we were little, we were all around four or so, and were immensely bored of our parents paying more attention to the quality of the table cloths than to their children, and from then on out we were best friends.

Henry is the third in line to the English throne and has the talent of a potato but he is funny when he falls so we keep him around for entertainment, He is 14.

Next on the list is Alfonso, this man knows how to have fun, my particular favourite was cliff jumping and he is the second in line to the throne of Spain. He is also a little older than all of us at 16 so we tend to Nickname him anything to do with dads.(we say it with love)

Then there is Alexander, he's 14 but he acts like a 4 year old so take 10 years and that would be perfect. He's fourth in line to the Danish throne but he is funny at times when he is not auditioning to be a monkey in a zoo.

And finally the best for last, it is Astrid, the calm and collected one of the group, she truly is wonder to be around, constantly ending the confrontations and rumours about the group. She is second in line to the Norwegian throne, and is also 15.

The reason we confide in each other and only each other is because we are all in the same boat, we are the spares. You have our older siblings the crowned royals ready to take over the country one day, then you have us. Great thought.