The Ghost Of You

Seconds, minutes, hours.

You looked for him.

Days, weeks, months, he never showed up.

It's like he disappeared off the face of the planet. Like he didn't exist.

Seconds, minutes, hours.

It was tearing you apart. You never talked to anyone now. Nobody talked to you. Everyone bypassed you, going faster as they passed you.

Days, weeks, months.

Nobody knew how you felt, and nobody wanted to. You were alone. Eridan would give you piteous glances, but nobody else made eye contact with you. You hated the world. The world seemed to hate you back. When you thought about him, it felt like flames were licking your heart, your emotions in turmoil. Nobody cared. You hated them. Everything hurt. You just kept looking.
                         --------------
And then came that day.

Tap, tap, tap.

On your doorstep. You didn't get up. Someone just coming to pity you.

Tap, tap, tap.

Huh. Usually they give up after that. You decide to get up. You shuffle to the door and open it. Nobody was there. But... No. There was a floating bouquet in front of you. All of the flowers were orange roses. Some sort of joke. But they were floating. Suddenly, someone materialized in front of them. It was Tavros. But... Not Tavros. He was the grimdark monster you had seen before he disappeared. It grinned.

"Let's dance."

((HAHA FUCK YOU CLIFFHANGER!! No but really, thank you guys for continuing to read this dumb series that is still going, and I'm doing it for you guys. Remember, my account isn't very popular, so I do pay attention to what you guys comment, so if you suggest I make a story or continue a story that is currently being continued and I have not ended, than I will do my best to do what you ask, as long as it includes a please or a thank you. Alright, that's about it. Thanks guys!!!))