Chapter 3

Arriving back in the hall of god's she bounced towards her aunt.

"Done auntie, that was fun!"

"Thank you dear, I appreciate it."

Similar her aunt she turned and walked over to her Uncle Hades

"Hey gorgeous! I need to borrow you."

Hades smirked at her, bidding his brother's goodbye her grabbed her hand and shadowed to the underworld.

Hades

"What have I told you about flirting with me?" Hades asked her

"Oh but I'm such a bad girl" she smirked at him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Volturi kings growled at her flirting the women in the room were in awe at how gorgeous Hades was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hades raised an eyebrow

"Oh come on uncle it's just messing about, you know I'm not that sort of girl"

"I know but others may not appreciate it"

Walking down the hallway towards the garden. She squealed.

"PUPPY!"

The ground shook as a giant three headed dog charged her. Bracing and jumping on the center heads neck her hands reached for the other two, petting and fussing her baby she jumped of and in front of them.

"Did you miss me?, cos I missed you!"

The beast barked.

Conjuring a giant ball for them to play with. They slobber over her excited. She levitates the ball and throws it the Cerberus charging after it.

 She levitates the ball and throws it the Cerberus charging after it

Hades deep chuckle filled her ears.

"Oh they have definitely missed you as have I, you are my greatest comfort you know?"

"Uncle Hades" she spoke shocked

"No it's true, you know my reputation and how humans, Demi's even other gods assume I'm evil. However you never believed that! You took me as I am and loved me!"

"Of course I love you Uncle Hades, I've seen evil and you aren't it"

"That is what I want to talk to you about. Your revenge are you doing it for the right reasons? Not just because you were hurt?"

"I'm doing it for closure, to close that chapter of my life so I can move on."

"Very well I will support you, you need anything it's yours!"

"Thank you Uncle Hades."

"I'm going to help by giving you some information. Forks, Washington he's there."

She lit up, finally able to leave it behind her. Hugging Hades and thanking him continuously.

After spending a few hours with Hades and  playing with Cerberus she headed home. Walking into the throne room she walked over to her father and hugged him.

"What's wrong precious? Are you ok?"

"Uncle Hades tracked his location daddy, I'm so close."

"That's wonderful, I'm guessing you will be leaving soon?"

"I just want a couple of days just you and me is that ok?"

"Anything for you love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The screen switched off

"What was that beast?" Caius breathed out frightened for his mate for a while but it seemed to adore her.

"A Cerberus brother they guard the gates to the underworld" Marcus replies

Aro was deep in thought with what Hades had said about being evil, he was releaved to know their mate wouldn't see them that way.

All three kings thought their mate was wonderful.

"Hang on, did Hades say Forks?" Aro asked.