.
.

He came in the living room and saw robin who was looking at him with some kind of amusement in his eyes.

Sid narrowed his brows and said..

Sid: What?

Robin: who is she boss?.

Sid: Am I answerable to you?

He asked and started smoking.

Robin: no boss . I am just asking. So sorry.

Sid: You Don't need to be sorry. She is just an another person whom I kidnapped.

Robin was more shocked and amazed now..

Robin: but boss you never keep someone you kidnap in your own house. We have a cottage for keeping those people right? Then why she is here?

Sid looked at him calmly and threw the cigarette. Then he patted robin's shoulder saying...

Sid: You need to sleep . It's almost midnight. Kabhi bhi subha ho jayegi. Take some rest  my boy!.

Robin noded obediently as he understood that sid doesn't want to give answer of his question. So he left while sid looked at the floor and thought...

Why he brought her here? He doesn't have any answer . Does he?

.
.
.

He went to his dark room but his mind was roaming with only her thoughts. Her angelic face, her attractive features... Being frustrated with the continuous thoughts he went to the guest room and sat in the couch..

The light of the moon was coming through window and he could see her glowing face in this moonlit night. He felt some kind of peace just by staring at her face..

He kept looking at her in a daze and he didn't even realise that it was already morning.

His thoughts broke when he saw her sitting while holding her head and shouting..

Sana: ahh fuck!! Why my head is paining?.

He slowly left the room and she didn't even notice him.

.
.
.

After coming outside he told one of his maids to make a lemonade and give the guest. The maid noded. He went to his room and took a shower for calming his nerves which were not in control since he has seen her..

He can't just lose control like this. It is wrong, so wrong.

After taking a long shower he got ready in his formal clothes and was expecting that she will question him why he kidnapped her like typical people who get kidnapped and he made his mind that he is not going to answer any of his questions.

And then what will happen? She will cry or beg to go home? Well he doesn't care !

.
.

Looking at him once in the mirror he went downstairs to have his breakfast but the scene infornt of him shocked him ..

She was sitting in the breakfast table while wearing one of his t-shirt and shorts which were available in the guest room. Her wet hair was the proof that she took a shower. Oh god how hot she was looking in his clothes!! He gulped his saliva!!

But wait what was she doing? She was literally saying all the maids to make parantha?

Sana: ye sab khana kon khata hai?.

One of the maid replied ..

Humare sahab!

Sana: Your sahab is really stupid! Ye sab ghas phus janwaro ka khana hota hai. Insaan ko insaan ki tarah khana chahiye . Mai toh saab khati hoon . Par kya mai moti hoon?.

The maids looked shockingly at the chatter box while robin controlled his chuckle. He was amazed with her personality and so was his boss who was only looking at her and listening her as if he is listening his favourite song.

Sana looked at the maids as nobody replied to her question...

Sana: arey come on! Tell me. Am I  Moti?

The maids noded in no . Sana proudly flipped her hair and said...

Sana: I know right!! So that means aap waise bhi apne aap ko maintain kar sakte ho. Ye ghas phus thoosne ki jaroorat nahi hai. Make some parantha from tomorrow!!

.
.

The maids gasped when they saw their boss. Sid made a poker face and sat in his chair, then started eating silently.

Sana looked at him and said...

Sana:

oh ! Are you my kidnapper? This guy , robin told me that I have been kidnapped and I wanted to thank you for doing that!

By the way who told you to kidnap me? Is that my father? Oh I will be shocked if he has told you , because his plans were never this much amazing. If he is the one who told you to kidnap me , then he deserves a salute..

Listen your house is perfect. I like it. I can live here aram se! But the only problem is food. You know right? Good food, good life? And I am your guest so you need to take care of me hai na!

See I have told the maids to make some desi khana but you also tell them once! Okay? And and thanks for kidnapping me! I will be grateful.

Ok now I am going to sleep. Please tell everyone not to disturb me ,ok Mr. Kidnapper?

.
.
.

Sid was looking at her with shock, literal shock. He never ever expected such a reaction from someone who is kidnapped.

Before going , she stopped and said...

Sana: oh oh ! I forgot to tell you that you are super hot! Crush material! Keep it up man!!

Showing him thumbs up, she left and went to her room while he was still shocked with her behaviour.

He looked at her room and thought...

Sid: You are mysterious, Sana Sharma! It will be fun to know you more!

__________________________________________________

Here is another updateee! I have updated so many stories today yayyyy! I was extra motivated today without any reason. Anway I hope you liked all the updates..

Good night everyone! I will see you soon. Byeee❤️