And he couldn't deny the fact that she is a hot mess! A beautiful young lady! Attraction was the first thing he felt when he looked at her picture. But then he took a deep breath thinking that he can't desire for a woman! He just can't.

He saw her name...

Sana sharma.

Age: 25

Father's name: Raj gill.

Mother's name: late savitri Sharma gill.

It means she doesn't use her father's surname. She uses her mother's surname ? Interesting.

He saw all the important details he needed and then his eyes went in the line where relationship status was written...

And there he saw that she maybe has a boyfriend. Because people have seen her with a man many times. So it's a strong rumour that she is dating that man!

He fisted his palms after reading this. He felt frustrated and he was confused why he is feeling like this for a woman whom he is going to kidnap?

Shrugging his unnecessary thoughts, he started stalking her and there he got to know through her insta stories that she is going for a dinner party with her friends.

Without wasting a second, he called his only trusted man , robin .

Sid: robin, arrange the guest room properly.

.
.
.

Sid reached there before sana and when he was waiting he was listening someone singing a song . He was lost in that voice and after sometime he saw that this was the same girl he needs to kidnap.

He checked her picture again not do any mistake though his brain had already captured every details of that picture while his heart skipped a beat when he saw her standing outside the car!

No doubt! She is attractive! A work of art!

.
.
.

When she was about to go he made her unconscious and quickly took her in his arms as he didn't want anyone to see him . Though his face was covered, but still... He never takes risk.

When he held her in his arms , he felt like he is holding his WHOLE WORLD. The feeling was something beyond explanation.

He kept her in the car and sat in the driving seat. He looked at her face closely when he was making her wear the seat belt and damn! Her facial features are too attractive! He felt desires are running in his body and he was shocked.

Because this was the first time he is feeling something like this for a woman! Taking a deep frustrated breath, he tied her seat belts and started driving..

He reached in his mansion and again took her in his arms. The servants were looking at him with shock as he never came home with a woman but they had no guts to ask him anything. So they looked down while he took her in the guest room .

As per his order robin decorated the guest room nicely. He placed her in the bed and looked at her for some seconds..

Then le left the room after closing the door..