"She's gone out with a few of her friends, so looks like it's just me and you tonight kiddo"

"Oh, okay"

"Don't sound too excited," Bradley joked.

"Sorry I..."

"I'm just messing with you. Want a beer?"

"Did you just offer a 16 year old beer?" Flynn questioned with a puzzled look on her face.

"Huh? Don't tell me you've never had a beer"

"It's like against the law"

"Have you not been to parties? I was getting drunk at house parties at your age," Bradley laughed.

"No, I don't do those things"

"Ahh, a good girl then"

Flynn didn't know what it was but something sparked inside her as Bradley called her a 'good girl'. It was a feeling she had never felt before. But she liked it.

"Fine, I'll have a beer"

"That's the spirit!"

Bradley went to the fridge and got her a bottle of beer out, pulling off the cap with his teeth and giving it to her. Flynn placed the bottle to her lips before taking a sip, taken back by the bitterness.

"Like it?" Bradley asked.

"It's...nice"

"It's good stuff. Just don't tell your sister I let you have one"

"Secret is safe with me"

Flynn enjoyed Bradley's company. They were complete opposites yet got along so well. And they found themselves spending a lot of their evenings together. Melissa came home late most nights after 'taking on longer hours at work'. However, when she was home, she was changing. She was snappier, more short tempered, Flynn couldn't seem to do anything right by her sister anymore and neither could Bradley. Bradley knew something was going on, Melissa was highly suspicious, to the point where Flynn was also suspecting something was going on. It had been going on for months until one day, everything changed.

That night was like all the others. Bradley and Flynn spent the evening together after she had finished school. Flynn could tell he was on edge. He wasn't as talkative, he seemed harsher towards her. She didn't want to mention anything to him, not wanting to anger him even more. Instead of watching a film like they usually did, Flynn just went to her room and began doing some homework before falling asleep.

Flynn was soon awoke by the shouting coming from the living room.

"You're being a complete ass, give me the stupid phone," she heard her sister shout.

"Just admit you're a fucking cheat Melissa"

"FINE!" she shouted, "I've been sleeping with someone else. For over two months now. Well guess what Bradley? He's a better man than you ever will be. He fucks me better than you ever have, makes me feel better than you ever have. You're a pathetic so called man with daddy issues. I fell out of love with you months ago, I don't even know if I was ever in love with you"

Flynn's eyes widened at her sisters words. She couldn't quite make out the rest of what was said but the last thing she had heard was the front door slamming shut. Flynn left her room to see what was going on and saw Melissa pouring herself a large glass of wine.

"Mel, what's going on?" Flynn questioned.

"Flynn, you need to move back in with mom"

"What? Why?"

"I'm leaving"

"Why can't I come with you? What about Bradley?"

"Flynn just fucking pack your bags!" she shouted.

Flynn nodded before quickly walking back to her room. The last time she would ever be back in that room.