9

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach with me after I've finished training today," Rooster suggested to her as they walked into the base. 

"Sure, I'd like that," Flynn smiled. 

"Well, I better get going. See you later" 

"Of course" 

Rooster flashed her a smile before heading to the changing rooms to get ready. 

"Babe, what are you doing up so late? I told you not to wait up for me," Melissa questioned as she walked into the living room to see Rooster still sat on the couch. 

"Have a nice night?" 

"I did, it was...fun," she smiled, going over to him and sitting in his lap. 

"I missed you," he pouted and she kissed him immediately. 

"I missed you too" 

Rooster placed his hands on her hips, guiding her forward, their lips never taking a break from each other. That was until he kissed down her jawline and to her neck causing a gasp to fall from her mouth. Then it hit him. 

"New perfume?" he asked, lifting his head from her neck to look at her. 

"No silly, it's the one you got me for my birthday," Melissa dismissed before trying to kiss him again, but he shoved her off of him and stood up, "What the hell?" 

"Cut the bullshit Melissa, who've you been fucking?" Rooster harshly questioned. 

"What are you talking about?" 

"Oh don't start the innocent act I'm not fucking stupid. I've had my suspicions for months. You've been so distant, you haven't made an effort with me, you're always out late, you're constantly hiding your phone, and now I can smell another mans cologne on you. So please, stop with the bullshit and just tell me the truth" 

"You're insane," she laughed. 

"Am I? Where were you tonight?" 

"I told you, I was with my friends at a bar" 

"Let's call them then shall we?" Rooster said before going to pick up his phone. 

"What the hell are you doing?" 

"Let's see where your friends were tonight"

"Bradley don't be ridiculous," she spat before getting up herself and going over to him to try and grab his phone, "Give me the God damn phone" 

"Why? Got something to hide?" 

"You're being a complete ass, give me the stupid phone" 

"Just admit you're a fucking cheat Melissa" 

"FINE!" she shouted, "I've been sleeping with someone else. For over two months now. Well guess what Bradley? He's a better man than you ever will be. He fucks me better than you ever have, makes me feel better than you ever have. You're a pathetic so called man with daddy issues. I fell out of love with you months ago, I don't even know if I was ever in love with you"