In the inner corner of my eyes, Delilah has placed a tiny, little gem.

My lips are lined and painted with a soft, pink color, and then glossed over. My cheekbones are highlighted and my nose is perfectly contoured.

I'm relieved when she's done and am glad to move on to my hair.

I decided to let my hair fall loose around my shoulders, perfectly styled in waves that fall over my back. It has a silky shine to it and has been taken care of with delicacy.

There are a lot of gems in my hair, put there with a... hair-bedazzler.

Now it looks like it has been raining gems and they got stuck in my strands. It gives a very magical feeling.

Dressed in my robe, I go into Caleb's room where he's getting ready.

Though, the smile dies on my lips when I enter his room and spot some white lines on the coffee table.

All the blood drains itself from my face, and when Caleb walks out of the other room, his hair and makeup done, his grin dies on his face when he sees mine.

His eyes fall to the table and he flinches.

"Ella..."

"You told me you'd stop," I whisper.

"I did!" he defends, and then lets his shoulder drop, "but I started again."

His eyes move to something behind me, and when I look over my shoulder, I see Kyle standing in the doorway, seeming to have just arrived.

But his eyes go to the table as well, and a dark shadow passes through his eyes before he focuses them on Caleb.

"Violet told me to tell you guys to hurry the fuck up," is all he says curtly, and then he disappears again.

I don't miss the disappointed look on his face as he leaves.

Caleb approaches me and takes my hands in his, making me look up at him with a frown. "Who else has been doing it?" I ask with a frown.

Caleb glances to the side, a nervous tick of his.

"Nick and Violet did it a few months ago, but they don't do it anymore," he says with a harsh swallow.

"You don't need to protect them. I need to know what the fuck is going on. I'm going to tell Malcolm about this," I warn, but his eyes widen.

"No! Ella, I promise you that I'll try to stop. But please don't tell him. I'm begging you not to..."

"If I catch you one more time..." I trail off and am wondering if I should tell Malcolm now before it's too late.

"You won't," Caleb promises and brings my hand up to press a kiss on the back of it. "You won't. I'll quit."

With that, some of the tension eases around us.

I nod, taking in what he said. I see that he's all done up and ready to leave. The only thing missing are his clothes for the event.

"We need to hurry up," I murmur.

Together, we walk towards the dressing rooms where Vi and Nick are already waiting on us. The dressing rooms are on the ground floor of the hotel. The hotel isn't too far located from where the Grammys are held, seen as we need to get there without damaging our clothes or ruining everything.

Caleb is wearing a white shirt and blazer, accompanied by a white skirt, with a golden tie. The light flowers edged into the material are in a light golden color.

Violet has chosen a suit as well, as did Nick. The white tuxedos fit them perfectly.