Cold And Dark?

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I shut my eyes tight trying to avoid looking in case I actually do go out this way, but he caught me instantly which made me nervously laugh. Then I start crying a bit and hide my face in his neck "please... don't do that again" I barely get out. The entire environment gets colder as I notice it looks like we're in a snowy environment. I shiver a bit as I am in his hold, but he stands me by him as he gets close to throwing the teeth container. My eyes widen, but he hesitated before looking back at it making me softly sigh.

After a second I start hugging myself for warmth- "I thought this might happen, they never really believed in you" a voice says to us. I look back and see Pitch right there, but I take a small step back to stay by Jack's side. "I was just trying to show you that" Pitch says again, so I look at Jack to see that he's starting to get angry. Pitch kept talking though "but I understand-" Jack pushed me down as he used his powers. I grunt as I land on my knees, but I see that he did this to make sure I wouldn't get hit by his powers.

Pitch easily deflected the ice with his black sand as Jack runs down the little hill towards him, so my eyes widen as I watch this. "You don't understand anything!" Jack yells as he ends up on the other side of Pitch and tries to hit him again. Pitch used his sand again as he continues to look at Jack "no? I don't know what it's like to be cast out!?" He yells. I watch as the two fight, Jack is now in the air as he continued to fight with Pitch. Some snow flew up a bit from the powerful hit, so it was hard to see through as I see Jack coming down.

"To not be believed in!?" Pitch says as I go into the snow to not feel alone and because I'm a bit afraid for Pitch to come after me. Easily I found Jack, though he looks back at me and then holds up his cane defensively, so I look behind me. There stands Pitch as he says "to long for.. a family" Jack starts to lower his cane at that. I clench my hands tight, anger going through me as I know he's just saying this to get the second most powerful on his side. "All those years in the shadows, I thought no one else knows what this feels like" Pitch continued on.

I glare at him again before he looks at Jack "but now I see I was wrong" Jack fully stood down and isn't gonna attack. That got Pitch to start walking towards us, but I stand in front of Jack a bit protectively. "Don't you dare take another step forward, Pitch!.. of course you're still a bit alone. I believed in Jack.... and I know of you too, I know all you want is to put fear into everyone. To the point where that's all they'll feel, and I know that isn't a good thing" I say as I get in a fighting stance.

He may be some type of fictional person that is powerful beyond what I know, but if he's still trying to mess with everyone... I'll take a stand. Jack set his hand on my shoulder as he puts me behind him a bit- not even looking at me. 'You gotta be kidding me-' "we don't have to be alone, Jack... I believe in you" Pitch says as he walks towards us. "I believe in you, just like this little girl right here" Pitch says and reached his hand out to touch me. I flinch away from him as I keep Jack in between us since I don't know what would happen if he touched me.

Pitch ignored my flinch as he says "and I know children would too" Jack was still believing what words were coming out of Pitch. "In me?.." Jack asks a bit shocked, so I look between the two a bit scared on what's happening. 'If Pitch convinces Jack... what could they do together?' I think a bit scared as Pitch was still close. Then he motions up saying "yes!.. look at what we can do" my eyes widen at the sight of the frozen sand. I felt my body tense a bit, but I hold onto Jack a bit scared since I know who's the better one between the two.

"What goes together better than cold and dark!?" Pitch asks a bit happily, so I realize what he's trying to do and hard swallow. Jack was still staying silent as Pitch kept talking to try and convince Jack to join him. "We can make them believe" Pitch says as he's behind us, Jack looks to his right making me look too. Somehow Pitch is there now- "we'll give them a world where everything- everything is-" "pitch black?" Jack finally asks. I look up at him to see his face 'he looks like he's realizing I'm right about not listening to Pitch.'

I look back at Pitch to see that he's having some type of realization look too before he adds "and Jack Frost, too - they'll believe in both of us." Jack gently holds my hand as he says "no, they'll fear both of us - and that's not what I want." "Exactly, I knew this wasn't a good idea" I say as we start walking away to probably leave. Then Jack tries to end this conversation with "now for the last time, leave me alone." I roll my shoulders a bit since it feels like I'm getting so cold out here "very well.. you want to be left alone? Done."

Pitch says before I felt a hand on my shoulder, my eyes widen at this as he says "but first-" I yelp as it feels like I'm pulled back. He has me trapped in his hold, so I struggle for a second "let me go!" I say as I try to get out of his hold. "(Y/n)!" Jack says worriedly before trying to come over, but I felt some parts of me feeling dead/limp. I grunt in pain as I struggle in his hold, Jack stopped as he points his staff at us, the pain stops. "The staff, Jack..." Pitch says as I feel nothing but pain while staying in his hold, so I shake my head.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood