"Um, yeah. On the underworld thing."

"...Ah.." Didn't expect it to run in the family. "Why would you call him "Father" at work though?"

"Everyone's supposed to. I am part of what we deem a "family". Since Aiden is the head, we call him that."

I burrowed my head into Matcha. What would impress someone that killed people on the regular..?

"I just wanna make a good impression..." I mumbled out.

"Hehe, I know you do. But even if you don't do anything, Aiden will be happy just meeting you." His words didn't ease my worries. I was still afraid that the dramatic "leave my son!" thing would happen.

"So..what do I do now?" I didn't know if I was depending on Luka too much, but I knew that I was too emotional right now. Hell, I still could hurt Luka sometimes while sleeping, I didn't even trust my own body to listen to me.

"Let's go greet him, alright? He'll take it from there." Luka pecked me on the forehead gently, "A good luck kiss."

I made a soft sound of assent as Luka helped me up. I squeezed Matcha tightly for good luck before leaving it on the couch, and Luka led me to where Aiden was.

"Oh, hello!" Aiden gave me a large grin the moment he saw me. He was currently raiding Luka's wine cellar, and picking out a glass to pour the alcohol in. "Real nice to meet ya. Really sorry if I scared you just now, hope you don't mind. Wanna drink?"

"Aiden, he's 17." Luka huffed, his hand clenching around mine. "And sick."

Right, I was sick. I had to take medicine almost every day, which was horrible. Luka told me that because my body had been drugged and hurt countless times in the past, I had to take the medicine Avery prescribed for me, even when I didn't like it. He'd treat me really gently afterwards, though, kissing my forehead and whispering those soft, loving praises that I could die for.

He was surprisingly attentive for someone who hadn't been in a genuine romantic relationship before, but I cherished it! I liked being his first, it made me feel special. Of course, I wished that I could be his last, but even so, it was okay. It was the first time I was in a relationship too, but his efforts made me feel like I wasn't doing enough.

"You started drinking at 10. Don't play the age game with me." Aiden retorted. "But fine, I'll give ya a fruit juice, 'kay? It's not like anybody would even know if this lil guy took any alcohol, but sure," he gave me a bright smirk again. "How 'bout it?"

"Oh, um..." Would this impress him? "Then, I'd like to try some alcohol..."

"Blaine." Luka sounded rather worried. "I'm not sure if you can take any, it'd be better to check with Avy first.."

"It's okay, I'll be fine. It's just a little bit of alcohol, it's not like I haven't taken it before." When Father and his friends came over, they had alcohol to accompany them. Drugs, sex and alcohol were usually present and they'd make me take some occasionally.

"That's my boy!" His gruff voice made me remember things that I didn't want to, but his smile and his jovial mood was so different. I watched as he picked out a drink, and poured it out into a relatively smaller cup. "Seriously don't get it. If you can have sex at 18, why not drink alcohol? Why only at 21?"

"You sure about this?" Luka whispered to me. I smiled, nodding. "It's just a drink, what could go wrong?"

Ah, well.

__________

-Luka-

Aiden got Blaine drunk. Great.