2.4 - A Memory

A few more minutes till dawn. I listened to the hum of the city as I took in the breathtaking view in front of me. You.

In the hazy glow of the skyscrapers, you looked like a masterpiece carved precisely from smooth marble. Nothing too sharp or jagged, nothing too plump or misshapen. Everything was perfectly aligned. 

I couldn't believe I was lying in bed with an artist's dream.

Heck, Harry Styles, you were everyone's dream.

And exactly what did I do to make everyone's dream my reality?

The sun was already beginning to rise, but the only rising I wanted to watch was that of your chest. I ran my fingers over the dark ink that was etched into your skin. Every picture, another story. 

Oh, you just never fail to fascinate me. 

I felt your body do the slightest of movements underneath my touch, and I knew you were on the verge of waking. It only happened a few seconds later when your eyes fluttered open, and I was once again met with the same chartreuse gaze that got me in this bed a few hours ago.

I should be used to this by now, but it seems like every morning is a slow process that could go on forever if I'd like. I had the world right at my fingertips.

We do this every single day, yet I still can't help but fall in awe of the Adonis who's got his limbs tangled in mine.

"Good morning, my love."