yn x bakugo

. (she got two quirks. she releases gas that can either put you to sleep or control you liek a puppet. its transparent gas so only she knows what it will do. the second quirk is called protection. her skin and hair is invincible. her inerd aren't as invincible but they are very damage resistent never the less. she can also create transparent shields. her one wekness with the invincibility is that her brain isnt resisten. so if you swing her around liek a rag doll she'll still get a headache and get dizzy. stuff like that. with her gas her one wekness is that if she inhales too much of her own gasses than they'll start to affect her aswell as her target)

the students of 1-A were all practicing their moves when the doors burst open and villains charged in. they didn't even recognise these villains. one had a gun quirk. bullets came out of his palms and they shot stragith for Aizawa. yn stood in front of him. the bullets couldn't hurt her
"thank you, yn" Aizawa said, she turned her head to him "no problem" she said with a wink "we got a plan?"
"with what we have. any plan would probably involve you. you up to it?"
"i was born up to it"
"the other half of the gym is behind those doors. we're going to run trhoguh them and straight out the other end. you need to be the last to leave. fill the room with gas"
"got it. lets go. i can cover our backs"
Aizawa turned to the other students as yn put up a shield "run out through that door and straight out ot the staff parking lot. yn is going to take care of these villains"
everyone looked at her for a moment "i'll be fine. everyone out. run"
they all ran. some more hesitantly than other. she stayed behind with the shield up. the villains started to charge. she waited until everyone was through the first set of doors then turned and ran. the shield dropped. she burst through the doors and transparent gas started seep out of her skin. the room filled up with the substance. just a little more but the villains were already coming through the doors. there wasn't enough gas yet for all of them. one punched her in the gut and she flew out through the doors where the students were standing. she landed on the ground and quickly got back up
"yn! are you alright?" Aizawa asked
"just a minor set back" she said as she stood up and put a shield over the door "new plan. i can still take care of this but i need you guys out of the way"
"are you sure"
"yes. the pros are elsewhere. its just us. no offence to anyone elses abilities but im the best bet we've got. now go"
they ran just as the villains burst through the door "hey! come at me!" she said as she brought the ones who had inhaled the gas outside they started dragging the other villains towards her. once she had the close enough she put a shield around all of them including her to keep the mall together. she started to release her transparent gas while some tried beating her. slowly but surely the gas took them over and they were soon all knocked out. she lowered the shield and walked to find the others. Bakugo spotted her and ran over to her. after all, they had been bestfriends since high school "are you alright?"
"yep. but im a little light headed"
"how come?"
"i trapped us inside a shield and let my gas out but they managed to get a few good hits in" she said as she cracked her neck "you idiot. that's dangerous! be more careful!"
"i'll try to remember your words the next time i take on around sixty villains
at once"
he scoffed a little and ruffled her hair "you drive me crazy. you know that, right?"
"yeah but you do okay when it comes to putting up with it. some might think you were in love with me" she teased. he laughed ever so slightly "what if i am?"
she froze and stared up at him "what?"
"what if i was in love with you?"
she took her chance and kissed him right there and then. they heard the bakusquad and all the girls cheer
"love has bloomed! the ship sailed!!!" mina screamed. yn flipped them off and everyone laughed including katsuki. they parted and he smiled "i love you"
"i love you too. now. you touched my hair"
"oh no. i'm sorry"
"i told you my hair is off limits. even to you"
"i didn't think about it. no no no no no-" she took him down to the ground and pinned him down. everyone just watched as if they hadn't been attacked by villains five minutes ago "anyways. there is a pile of passed out villains over by the gym doors and if they wake up again then i'm abandoning you guys"
Aizawa smiled slightly "i'll call for some help removing them" he said pulling out his phone. her attention was turned back to katsuki when she felt his hands rest on her waist. she gave an offended look "mr bakugo. how dare you touch a ladies waist without asking first. keep your hands to yourself"
he smiled and laughed slightly. she smiled and kissed him.