Ruhaan stared into her eyes for few moments and then nodded yes.

"But what if he takes this as advantage?" Ruhaan asked.

Mishti sighed.

"If we had decided to give something a chance we have to be ready for all the consequences." Mishti said sighing.

Ruhaan's face turned worried.

"Ru... trust me I am as worried or say more worried as you. But we have to do this. For Doll!" Mishti said.

Ruhaan nodded.

"And yes we aren't missing any classes. I need break from these thoughts too. So only this can help us. So let's go." Mishti said.

Ruhaan smiled and nodded.

"Hey Ruhaan!" They heard Anisha's voice.

Mishti's face turned irritated while Ruhaan turned to her and smiled.

"Would you mind lending your first hour class notes in the evening as I had to miss the first hour class due to some reasons?" Anisha asked.

Ruhaan nodded smiling normally at her. Mishti clenched her fist angrily and held Ruhaan's hand.

"Done?" She asked smiling gritting her teeth at Anisha.

Anisha smiled and nodded. Mishti just pulled Ruhaan from there while Anisha smiled more shaking her head.

"Mish slow!" Ruhaan stopped her.

Mishti huffed and left his hand. Ruhaan smiled and held her hand again.

"Let's go." He said.

'Thinking about Doll and her issue I have totally ignored how we both have been spending our time together Mish. I have may not paid attention about how we both are around always but I can now feel how much you trust me. I Love You Mish. I wish you realise that you love me too soon.' Ruhaan thought looking at the way Mishti is holding his hand intertwining both their fingers.

"I am not hungry!" Mishti said as they got settled in the canteen that afternoon.

They are going to have canteen food today too. So Ruhaan asked her what she wants to have while Mishti said she isn't hungry.

"No! You have to eat something. That's final!" Ruhaan said strictly.

"What are you having?" she asked in return.

"I am having fried rice." He said looking at her confused.

"We both will share!" She said keeping her head on Ragini's shoulder.

Ragini is just looking at both of them all the time. She felt it so cute while Ruhaan is being strict to Mishti as she isn't ready to have her food.

Ruhaan smiled as he heard Mishti. He nodded.

"Doll what will you have?" Ruhaan asked.

Ragini was about to answer when there came a plate in front of her making three of them look at the person who kept the plate there.

"Now that I have to gain you guys' trust I should be close to you to show who I am right. So here I am going to spend sometime with you guys!" Sanskar said smiling and sitting on the other side of Ragini.

Ruhaan curled his fingers into fist while Mishti looked frowning.

"And here is Miss. Glasses' Lunch for today! Her favourite sandwich!" Sanskar said moving the plate to Ragini.

Ragini smiled happily. But she immediately looked at both MisHaan who are just frowning at Sanskar.

"What?" Sanskar asked seeing MisHaan.

"Oh! You don't trust me with her food? Let me show it's trust worthy!" he said taking a bite of sandwich.

He shrugged his shoulders. Ruhaan looked at Ragini. He could see her happy eyes. He sighed and moved from there to get lunch for Mishti and himself. Mishti is just looking at him with frown.

"Since when You and Ruhaan are friends?" Sanskar asked looking at Ragini.

"Since we are seven!" Ragini said happily.

"Oh! That's why Mishti trusts him with you!" Sanskar said looking at Mishti.

"Atleast he didn't try to take advantage of my sister!" Mishti said glaring him.

"Neither did I!" Sanskar said smiling.

Mishti looked away. Ruhaan came there with food. He placed it on the table and sat beside Mishti.

"Ruhaan is here! So Miss. Glasses you also can start having food!" Sanskar said pointing at the plate of sandwich.

Ragini looked at him and then at MisHaan.

"Now that he showed it contains nothing and we don't waste food you have it Doll!" Ruhaan said glaring Sanskar.

Ragini immediately took the sandwich and had it. She felt it yummy. She signed him it's yummy. He smiled seeing her happy.

"You are saying as if he made them. They are canteen sandwiches and they are always tasty!" Mishti said huffing.

"He only made them Mish." Ragini said blinking her eyes.

Mishti chocked her food listening her. Ragini immediately patted her head while Ruhaan made her drink water.

"You fine?" Sanskar asked concerned.

Mishti glared him. He just shrugged his shoulders.

"I know you might say no if I say I made them for her. So just served them in the canteen plate and got it. I already informed her that I got them for her. You also can taste them. I don't mind!" Sanskar said.

"Not interested!" Both MisHaan said at a time.

'Made for each other!' Sanskar thought in mind.

He shrugged his shoulder and had his sandwich signing Ragini to have hers. The lunch went on while Sanskar kept trying to talk to MisHaan. They both just kept glaring him. He just kept shrugging his shoulders and smiling at them. Ragini was all the time smiling at the way Sanskar is being himself and his efforts.

****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)