𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫

"He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar. The only thing that keeps me wishing from a shooting star."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

12/25/16 at 12 : 00 a.m

You sat on the balcony, getting comfy and looking over at the beautiful sight ahead of you. You feel at peace. You breathe in and out, exhaling the cool breeze of air. As you stood up, you felt protective arms around your waist. You smiled, realising who it is. You turned around and saw your favourite person in the world.

Your love, your life, your happiness : Wilbur.

When he saw the smile in your face, he also smiled back and gave you a kiss on the cheek. You giggled as he sat in the chair and made you sit on his lap. He put his face on your shoulder and the only thing you can do was smile. He was so cute being clingy around you. You sometimes pretend like it annoys you but deep down, you love to see it.

You both stayed like that for an hour until he stood up and grabbed you by the wrist. You both got inside the house again and both of you are now in the living room. You were confused on what he's doing but he grabbed something and turned around to let you see that it was a present. He walked towards you and gave you it. You couldn't tell what was inside since it was wrapped up well. You sat on the couch as you try and open it while he only sat next to you while smiling. He sure was excited for you to see what he has given to you.

By slowly taking away the wrapper, you can see bits of the present. Once fully uncovered, you realised what it was. A beautiful, well polished new guitar. You were happy because he knows how much you love guitars and how you love to play one. Since he was the loving boyfriend, he lets you use his own when he doesn't use it and listen to you sing different songs. Sometimes, you do it to him to make him fall asleep or just to let him relax. Your singing voice was music to his ears. He loved it.

Now that you had your very own one, you could jam along all day and all night without him even getting bothered by it. You turned to your left to see Wilbur chuckling and you had tears in your eyes. You placed the guitar on the side of the couch and pulled him into a hug. You let the tears of joy run down his shoulder as he hugged you back and let his face be buried in your face. You felt like you were the happiest girl in the whole world. You had almost everything : a loving boyfriend, a new guitar you wished for so long and a beautiful Christmas eve.

You pulled out of the hug to only give him a kiss on the lips. He returned it and pulled away to grab the new guitar. He grabbed a marker and looked at your way.

"We should take note of this beautiful memory. And of course, it has to be on your new guitar. I'll be your guest and I'll be the first one to ruin it." He smirked as I had wide eyes and hit his shoulder playfully.

"Babe, no! Don't do that! It's such a good looking guitar, I cannot afford it to be ruined that easily. Especially not because of you!" You pouted as he only laughed. God, that laugh of his is like your whole life.

"Oh really? Is it because this guitar looks more handsome than I am?"

"Yes, yes it is." He frowned and you chuckled.

"Wow, I can't believe my own girlfriend believes that a single guitar can be more handsome than her own boyfriend. Okay, wow." He rolled his eyes playfully as a sign of 'annoyance'.