“I will really kill that son of a bitch if she did something to Ashianna..” bulong nitong saad.

“Now, go.” His voice are full of authority.

That’s the sign that this is a serious situation. I know, he’s really worried right because Oliv Dragon is really a bitch. She really sell any girls that suits her taste then sell them with a tons of millions. Especially if that girl is a hell of a pretty and sexy as well.

I Immediately get out of his office. I  saw the worried in Matthias face.

I ignore him.

Lalagpasan ko na sana siya ng hawakan niya ang kamay ko. Madali ko lang naalis ang kamay ko dahil magkasing lakas kami. I saw the confussion in his eyes while looking at my hands but it faded quickly.

“Are you okay? What happened—”

“None of your business.”

“Ofcourse, it’s my business, Hami. I also worked here.”

“And so?” tamad kong tanong. I cross my arms around my chess.

“For once, Hami. Sagutin mo naman ng maayos. Pareho lang tayong nagt-trabaho dito. Wag mo sabihing hindi ka pa nakaka move on sakin?”

Mapakla akong natawa. Kapal talaga ng mukha ng isang ‘to.

“Pwede ba, Matthias? Wag mong idala sa trabaho ‘yang pagiging mahangin mo. And no, I’ve already move on. Ikaw ang hindi pa. Be professional for once, will you?” natatawa kong saad saka nilagpasan siya.

I went to the room of Unit one. They’re all look at me when I enter the room. Nililinis nila ang mga kalibre ng baril pati ang mga sari-sarili nitong katana. I immediately found Boaz, the presentative leader of Unit one. I went to him while the eight members are looking at me like a hawk.

“Boaz, Mr. Vedoñez need the Unit one right now..” I said.

He didn’t have a guts to look at me but he knows that I’m just infront of him. Busy ang kamay niyang nagpupunas ng katana bago nagangat ng tingin. “Is this about the Sarmiento’s daughter again?” he asked.

“Yes. She’s with Oliv Dragon.”

Napatayo siya. “Looks like we have again an exciting exercise!” he exclaimed.

Napasapo naman ako ng noo. Boaz already had a fight with Oliv Dragon because he’s once a victim. She attempt to sell him with a gay professor when Mr. Vedoñez found him and since then, he is working for him. He also had a plan to kill Oliv Dragon but one day, he just decided to not to kill her because of uknown reason.

“Do you know Oliv Dragon, chief?” magalang na tanong ng bagong saltang si Andreo.