The Beginning

A terrifying roar emerged from the heart of the Dark Woods. The sky was setting but it turned to a bright white, the winds were cold and the moon was shining.

Gahyeon suddenly felt an intense gaze. And a strange pain in her body with her hands being so numb. She realized that her hands are being tied. She can't escape. Not at all. But she needs to.
All she could hear were screams of 5 other girls. "Please, I don't want to scream. Don't hurt me," Gahyeon exclaimed. It seems like she will suddenly get wrecked if she screams.

All of a sudden, a dark smoke got rid of her sight. She was terrified and worried.
"Gahyeon!" someone shouted.
"D-Dami... Is that you?" Gahyeon quietly said in a scared feeling.

It's her, Dami! Gahyeon's best and only friend. Dami was wearing a devil-like mask coming to save the day.

Dami got rid of the tie on Gahyeon's hands and took her safely to their house. "I love you so much" Gahyeon whispered as she started to lose her voice. Dami loved her back as well and they hugged each other.
It seems like an incident like this has never happened ever again in the Dark Woods. But...

"Hmm? Gahyeon, why are you talking to yourself." asked a young and gorgeous blonde haired lady. Gahyeon didn't know who she is. "Who is she? Why am I here? Where is Dami?" Gahyeon questioned in her heart. Gahyeon freaked out. She screamed and shouted until she felt tired and passed out.